A Blind Date and Loneliness

After King Alfred leaves from John Kreese's grave, he came back to the King Cobra Alfred the Great dojo in the middle of the night. Elsewith is at home in their luxurious house. Terry is there though at the dojo.

"Hello there Terry I just got back from visiting my lover's grave and it's fancy to see you here this late" King Alfred first said to Terry.

"Yes it sure is" Terry said to King Alfred.

King Alfred makes advances towards Terry Silver.

"What in the fuck are you doing? I may not share the same gay love as your lover John Kreese but you need to chill my king sir" Terry said to King Alfred.

"I want to move on with you please just give me a chance" King Alfred begged to Terry.

"I don't think so" Terry said to King Alfred.

"You know what then fine!" King Alfred shouted at Terry.

King Alfred didn't take Terry's rejection well as defeat is getting the worst of him by retaliating to attack Terry, whom he knew since he was a young boy before becoming a ruthless karate sensei king. King Alfred attacks Terry tons until..................

"Let God's will be done in the name of the spirit shows no mercy" King Alfred said as he gave Terry Silver his final death blow.

King Alfred drags Terry Silver's dead corpse in a body bag. Takes it to a secret quiet river as King Alfred lights it up in fire by reducing Terry Silver to ashes like he's permanently disappeared forever now. King Alfred goes back to the dojo and wrote a note forging Terry's handwriting on it, so that way when Elsewith reads the letter tomorrow in the dojo, she'll believe that's he's gone on a permanent vacation or disappeared for life. King Alfred heads back home to his black cat pet as they fell asleep together as his black cat slept at the foot of King Alfred's bed curled up near his right foot.

The next day in the afternoon of training.......................

"What the fuck is she doing here?" King Alfred asked Elsewith.

"Don't worry I'm going to train Moon myself as she needs my help so she can fight good for self defense and offense ok so please don't give her any mean stares, understood?" Elsewith explained and asked her cousin King Alfred.

"Yes, fine I understand and I got something else on my mind to talk to you about after training so you may carry on as you wish" King Alfred said to his cousin Elsewith.

Elsewith carries on by training her girlfriend Moon slow baby steps of Cobra Kai training.

Meanwhile after class.......................

"This talk concerns you too Aisha, don't worry your not in trouble, you did nothing wrong it's something you'll like I promise" King Alfred said to Aisha.

Everyone leaves from the dojo after being dismissed.

"A little earlier today I came across a dating site app on my phone and I know that you are a straight girl, so I found a hot boy for you that will kindly take you out on a blind date ok so I will take you shopping ok" King Alfred explained to Aisha.

This is the one great thing King Alfred has done especially for Aisha who has never been with a boy before but now King Alfred takes Aisha shopping as a different way of bonding.

At the city's mall.....................

King Alfred knows what Aisha should wear on her date as it's a classy, fancy modest looking purple dress that covers cleavage and goes down to her knees while still flattered her shape as she tried it on while King Alfred is waiting out there near the clothing racks. After Aisha tried on her dress that King Alfred picked out for her, she shows him.

"Wow! Couldn't tell you look big, look at yourself the dress makes you look smaller and that hot new boyfriend of yours will love it and will adore you no matter what" King Alfred said to Aisha.

"Thanks I'm starting to feel confident" Aisha said to King Alfred with a smile.

King Alfred smiles too at her for the first time in his life as he enjoyed doing something great for once. King Alfred is generous enough to pay for Aisha's expensive dress since he's an extremely wealthy West Saxon king from his ancient world.

"Thank you so much I can't believe you actually bought me this dress I'm very grateful you did so just for me" Aisha said to King Alfred with another smile on her face.

King Alfred drives Aisha back to the dojo so she can get herself ready because this blind date boy will be there to pick her up. It took Aisha 15 minutes to get ready as got dressed, combed her short curly hair, did her makeup and put her glasses back on.

The boy shows up..................

He's tall, skinny in an athletic type of way, he's a goofy movie nerd and very good looking too as King Alfred had taste for Aisha.

"Hi my name is Trey, I put some money in the offering box right over there because I'll begin training tomorrow with you guys and you my dream girl, your my Wonder Woman to my Captain America man" Trey introduces himself to Aisha.

Trey bows down to sensei King Alfred and then takes Aisha's hand as he holds her hand and leaves on their blind date.

Way later at midnight at King Alfred's house......................

It's another lonely night for King Alfred as Elsewith left to spend the night at Moon's. King Alfred scrolls on his phone on a different dating app "men over 50" as none of the John Kreese lookalikes don't have the same ruthless personalities as him but instead................

King Alfred looks up who's on Facebook. King Alfred sees that vikings have Facebook too. King Alfred looks at Ivar the Boneless's Facebook profile sharing the same ruthlessness as him, so he adds him to his friends list. After that, King Alfred puts his phone down and opens up a bottle of red wine called a Syrah and just drinks it from the bottle because he's feeling lonely and depressed that Terry rejected his advances.

During King Alfred's wine bottle drinking, Ivar Lothbrok friend requests King Alfred back.
( Burkely Duffield as Trey and as Aisha's boyfriend.
This is it, Ivar has friend requested King Alfred in return as I made him the substitution for Ali Mills at this ending part.

Note: to let you all know that 6 more parts left after this one.
On the next Cobra Kai's glimpses of my writing previews to come............ Ivar is in King Alfred's living room talking while holding his hand sitting close to each other....... a book club is in King Alfred's dojo......... Amanda gets after her husband Daniel for letting weirdos into their house, she means Ivar........King Alfred holds up a 100 pound dummy doll while grabbing it by the long hair, definitely a training one to get them ready for the final tournament battle........ Hawk pops it by creating a domino effect of the ice for Miyagi Do's crazy booty practice.......... the tournament is chaotic, who knows? You'll find out........... The final four battle karate fighting, King Alfred, Elsewith vs Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso, preview finished so please you all stay tuned for either this weekend or next week's last of my 6 parts for my Cobra Kai to come, thank you my Cobra Kai's lovely fans 😀.)