Pop It Like A Cobra

The next day....................
Daniel gets a call from his wife Amanda as she decided to stay longer with her sister Georgia in New Jersey for another two days and will be back home soon. More freedom for Robby as his eyes lit up with excitement once again.

"Today I'm taking you to Best Buy to get you your very own computer" Daniel said to Robby.

"Ok sure thanks, your so sweet Mr. LaRusso" Robby said politely to Daniel with excitement.

Daniel takes Robby for a drive to Best Buy for a computer. Then Daniel parks his car in a parking lot of Best Buy and walks inside with Robby to help him pick out a decent computer. Robby decides on a black colored Apple laptop computer. Daniel bought a computer for Robby as he's now a part of the family.

At home.........................
Daniel helps Robby setup his brand new computer and got him internet also. Then Robby is free to play games on his new computer now too. Robby loves Sudoku game as he played four times and is hooked until, a viral video pops up by Cobra Kai's demo advertisement.

Miguel is holding a square wooden board with two hands down below near Hawk's ass. While Hawk is in a very low squat position then he pops his ass hard up by actually breaking the board with his own powerful ass.

"Hey everyone I'm feeling cobralicious today breaking boards come easy only for my trunk of unleashing the snake within me, I'm keeping it up Cobra style Kim K, I'm the Cobra from the block and you watch it Nicki Minaj I've got a big fat board breaker from my back door honey" Hawk said to the camera as Robby is watching on his computer in his guest bedroom by himself as he got a hard-on from his dick after what he saw.

"Now that is how Hawk pops it like a Cobra" Miguel last said to the camera as Robby watched the last part.
(During the video, the song Quiver Extended plays in the background as a badass tune)

The viral pop up video ended and Robby closed up his computer to lock his bedroom door unjust himself down there after seeing Hawk break a board with his ass.

After that, Robby goes back on the computer to Cobra Kai's website and to leave an anonymous comment for Hawk. Saying................"that was unbelievable so sexy what you did and nobody can do what you did and please meet alone so we can talk please, I'm dying to personally meet you Hawk" from anonymous. But really it's from Robby Keen.

Robby leaves the house as he searches for Hawk. It took awhile until he searches for Hawk at a very quiet, peaceful and a private place to talk somewhere.

"Hi, Hawk the anonymous was me, Robby Keen, yeah I know you kicked me in the back at the tournament and I forgive you for it and to move on" Robby said to Hawk.

"I wouldn't have guessed it was really you that said the word sexy in the comments, are you gay Mr. Keen?" Hawk asked Robby.

"I'm bisexual as I'm also dating Samantha LaRusso, I'm not sleeping with her though because I definitely don't want to get her pregnant but want to wait with her in the future for when our time is right and I'm open to having sex with a hot boy like you Hawk" Robby revealed to Hawk.

"Well then you'll definitely would like to ride my big ass" Hawk said to Robby.

"Yes I definitely would and I can't wait for that" Robby admitted to Hawk.

"Your so dope for forgiving me because everyone else fears me especially back at the tournament" Hawk said to Robby as his tone changed from happy to a long face.

"I'm the only one that doesn't fear you anymore and thanks for being the only one hot bro break real boards with your ass, that was damn sexy bro" Robby admitted to Hawk.

"This is something I came up with because I want a new self image for myself I often workout my ass too with low squats and twerking" Hawk said to Robby.

"I can tell bro, your ass is so round, lifted with a great backside I see" Robby said as he tilts his head gazing at Hawk's side butt view.

"Haha, thanks for noticing" Hawk laughs and said in a playful manner teasing Robby which he didn't mean to or so he did to get Robby's attention.

Robby secretly gets a dick hard-on as he couldn't help his urges but instead he hides it first until it's his right time to have sex with Hawk.

Hawk gets comfortable with Robby as he opens up.

"I used to have a girlfriend named Moon but she broke up with me and accuses me of being a bully and I'm straight by the way and I guess sometime when we get alone together just me and you Robby, we can experiment sex" Hawk opened up to Robby.

"Oh yes I'd definitely love that for sure" Robby said to Hawk.

"When do you want to meet again?" Hawk asked Robby.

"We can meet secretly at a hotel because that's the only way so nobody from school knows about us ok" Robby said to Hawk.

"That sounds like a plan as we make up different lies saying we are with friends but really with you for sure Robby" Hawk said to Robby.

"Wait I need your cellphone number" Robby said to Hawk.

"No, how about email addresses instead so we can email online secretly ok Robby" Hawk said to Robby.

"Sounds perfect" Robby last said to Hawk.

Robby and Hawk wrote their email addresses down and exchanged them. They said their goodbyes and went to their own homes.

Meanwhile...................
Louise LaRusso Jr. laughs as he received Johnny Lawrence hot gay video on his cellphone. Louise sends it to his partner Anoush and he laughs too.