Johnny Saves Miguel

December 19, 1984 the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament is Johnny's dream as he's drunk and sleeping in his bed. Johnny's flashback sleeping dream is a nightmare for him because Daniel LaRusso won it back then. That morning, Johnny woke up as it's present day in 2019. He takes a sip of his Coors beer and made himself fried baloney. Then Johnny takes out his trash. Miguel is getting his mail and looks over at what a hunk that older man is.

"Hey my name is Miguel my family and I just moved in from 109" Miguel introduces himself to Johnny.

"Great more immigrants" Johnny said to Miguel.

"Well, actually we're from Riverside, hey I was just wondering if your having trouble with your water pressure and ours seems to be a little weird now" Miguel said to Johnny as he sees how hot looking the older man is.

"Listen menudo I lived in this shit for 10 years the pipes don't work the foundations will piss and really good thing about being here so I don't have to talk to anybody and nice knowing you" Johnny explained to Miguel.

"Ok, well have a nice day I guess" Miguel last said to a leaving Johnny.
Miguel sees Johnny leave in his red car. Johnny takes a ride in his car and hates looking at the LaRusso Auto Shop billboard. Johnny arrives to a lady's house to do some handy work. Except things don't go so well as the lady calls Johnny an idiot for moving her tv to a wall where she didn't want it. Johnny gets fired for calling the lady bitchy. Johnny gets stressed about it. Later on at night........... Johnny grabs a slice of pizza at the mini mart and Miguel shows up again to tell Johnny that his grandmother isn't doing so well. Johnny didn't care only because he wants to be alone. A bunch of teenage punk boys shows up to beat up Miguel and teasing him about the pink medicine that he bought for his grandma. Johnny then defends Miguel by beating up the guys himself as that totally saved Miguel from more harm. The cops finally come to arrest Johnny for beating up teenagers, even though it's only for self defense. His dad Sid bailed him out. The next day...........
Miguel comes up to Johnny to thank him for saving his life. Johnny thinks it's nothing and moves on but Miguel persuades him to teach him karate. Johnny tells Miguel that's not so sure to be around kids and gave Miguel advice to not get his ass kicked. Johnny then watches tv in his own house that night until LaRusso's auto car commercial comes on Johnny gets angry so his destroyed his own tv and went for a cruise in his car instead. The song Head Games by Foreigner plays as Johnny thinks of Ali Mills in his flashbacks while drinking and driving and also day dreaming about how he got beat bad by Daniel LaRusso. After his cruising around, Johnny parked his car and flashback of John Creese hurting him as a teen after losing to Daniel LaRusso. Then a car full of teenage girls accidentally ran into Johnny's car as they panicked. Johnny gets angry as he shouts at the girls. The girls drove off because they are scared of the man. A tow truck came by as he sends Johnny's car to LaRusso auto shop. Daniel has a short chat with his past enemy and nice enough to fix Johnny's car for free. Johnny sees a familiar girl hugging Daniel as Johnny has a flashback of her in the backseat acting all scared. Samantha didn't see Johnny as it's from a distance before Johnny left the auto place. Johnny goes back home to see an excited Miguel. Miguel is only excited because maybe Johnny has something great to say or flirt. Miguel is wrong about the flirting but it's good news.

"I'm going to be your sensei so you can learn my ways of the dojo" Johnny said to Miguel.

"I can't wait to learn" Miguel said to Johnny.

"This is something to take seriously and if you do this there is no going back" Johnny said to Miguel.

"It's a deal" Miguel last said to Johnny.