Robby Helps At LaRusso Auto Shop

Aisha first trains by fighting with Miguel first because was told to by sensei Lawrence. Cobra Kai is starting to grow with new students showing up that want to defend themselves from bullies at school because half of them looked like weak nerds, some were fat, or too thin and a boy with a cleft lip named Eli. Sensei Lawrence was giving Eli a hard time because of his facial deformity. It's definitely the first time Johnny has a bunch of new students he assumed looked like misfits in their own ways. Except since Miguel is the first student that already toughened up, Johnny of course thinks Miguel is the hot one out of the bunch. Miguel didn't like what his sensei and boyfriend said to Eli because that's his school friend. Eli pretends to quit as he needs a new change to himself. As for Miguel, he confronted his boyfriend Johnny for what he said about Eli and everyone else out there. Then Miguel admits he himself is a loser too.

"What? Your not a loser, babe, your the toughest boy ever known now, your skills have improved to become a sexy bad ass fighter honey" Johnny admitted to his young boyfriend Miguel.

"Thanks for saying so sensei sir" Miguel said in a serious tone to his boyfriend.

Miguel blushes with a straight face too.

"You really do respect me as your sensei so get out there and practice hard and later tonight will be tons of love making my dear" Johnny last said to his boyfriend Miguel.

Miguel continues training with the others. Then Johnny comes out of his office to help teach the last half of the class. Then Eli comes back with a whole new look. Eli has a new bad ass makeover with a mohawk in his hair and dyed blue. Eli admits that he has a tattoo of an eagle on his bare back. Eli gets down to business training this time as he wants to get serious about fighting without fear.

Meanwhile at the LaRusso Auto Shop...............................

Robby Keen applied at the car dealership as Amanda LaRusso takes a look at Robby's references and hires him in the spot. Robby does the basics of helping out first until he moved up to actually shining up all the new cars as Daniel teaches him to wax on with his right hand and wax off with his left hand. Robby's first week of work went well for him.

On a Weekend of that Saturday afternoon.....................................................
Johnny and Miguel went to a bar together having a great time together until they ran into his ex-wife Shannon Keen. Then Shannon walks over to Johnny and Miguel's table to talk briefly about Robby. Shannon takes a seat with them.

"Hi Johnny, it's not likely I see you anywhere but we need to talk about our or should I say your son Robby, he told me that he's moving in with you but now it looks like you don't have any room for him now that you have a new son right here" Shannon said to Johnny as she looks at Miguel next to him.

"Haha, you think I'm Johnny's new son now, would his son do this?" Miguel laughs and said to Shannon as he kisses Johnny on the mouth with tongue passionately for a brief moment and stops.

"Oh so I see that your more than just his new son but your filthy punch ass boy toy" Shannon said to Johnny.

"Miguel isn't my boy toy, he's my boyfriend and he moved in with me and as for Robby, he can sleep where ever he wants but there is no room for him he can crash with friends I could care less because he's a drug addict" Johnny said to Shannon.

"Haha, a boyfriend, wow you sure know how to pick them you low life! Well it looks like Robby can manage without you then" Shannon said to Johnny.

"It looks like your here with your date and your life doesn't surprise me as you sleep with so many guys it's not even funny and don't keep him waiting" Johnny said to his ex-wife Shannon.

"You definitely don't want to keep him waiting bitch" Miguel said to Shannon.

"Don't you dare back sass me you punk ass skanky queer" Shannon rudely said back to Miguel.

"Goodbye Shannon" Johnny said as he forces her to leave their table.

"Fine have a good life then and I'm glad Robby isn't moving in with you both after all because he's probably die hearing you two fuck each other!" Shannon last shouted at Johnny and Miguel.

Shannon continues on with her date as she drinks more and more. Miguel only had a soda in public because he fears who will see him drink alcohol as he only uses his fake ID for the grocery store to buy his Chardonnay wines.

After that, Johnny and Miguel go home to make more love to each other at the same time Miguel plays his favorite rock song from Ratt Lay Me Down.