A School's Costume Party

That night, Miguel decides to stay a couple nights at his sensei Lawrence's apartment so he can train more and more secret sexy alone times with Johnny. Miguel packs up his things from his own apartment where his mom Carmen is and his grandma Rosa.

"See you in two days Miguel and have a great time with your sensei Lawrence" Carmen said to her son Miguel.

"Goodbye mom and goodbye grandma!" Miguel last shouts to them after he left as he closes the door behind him.

Miguel walks over to Johnny's apartment place with a knock on the door.

"Hi, come on in Miguel" Johnny said to Miguel as he answered the door for him.

"Hi sensei Lawrence sir" Miguel said to Johnny.

Miguel walks inside Johnny's place and set his stuff in his bedroom. Miguel helps himself to a cold bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge and sips half the bottle and put it back in the fridge after a huge amount of drinking. Johnny had a beer and settled down to relax. In this relaxing mood, he takes Miguel to the high school at midnight to teach him to go under water in their swimming pool to train that way as Miguel nailed that challenge twice and nearly got caught by a man guard. Johnny grabs Miguel by the shirt and ran off together back to his apartment. Miguel and Johnny took off their clothes and had kinky sex of wild ass hand jobs, blow jobs by sucking each other hard until they both moaned, anal sex while lying in bed with a duvet cover on them. What drove Johnny insane is he actually loved how Miguel rides his face while he sucks Miguel's tan colored medium sized dick, while Johnny holds Miguel's riding hips. After all that, Johnny and Miguel kisses passionately in bed while rolling around naked in bed together until they both got really tired and fell asleep. The next morning................

Miguel sets up a Cobra Kai website online to help make their new popularity become known again. Miguel shows Johnny the new Cobra Kai website he just came up with. Johnny is pleased Miguel did that and is impressed by Miguel's cleverness. Then Miguel goes to school all day until later..............
..................... Miguel comes back to Cobra Kai after school for costume advice and Johnny helped him with a skeleton costume he used to wear as a young Johnny and now Miguel wears it. That's when Johnny couldn't help but stare at Miguel's figure in it since it's spandex.

"Are you seriously checking me out? Haha" Miguel asked a lustful Johnny.

"Yes, I'm checking you out my sexy hot young Miguel" Johnny answered to Miguel.

"You really think I'm sexy?" Miguel asked Johnny.

"Yes I think your truly sexy in it so have fun at your party ok and see you later tonight again I'll be looking forward to more sex with you honey" Johnny answered to Miguel.

"Thank you sensei sir and I will have fun and I love you" Miguel said to Johnny as he last kisses Johnny on the mouth before Miguel leaves.

At the high school costume party...............

All of the social clicks arrived dressed up in different costumes. Aisha is dressed up in a periodic table shirt with white balls on her headband. Samantha is in a cheerleading outfit along with her popular friends as they made of how Aisha looks fat in hers and how they assumed that Aisha stole the whole entire buffet of food as it's a phone instagram way of making fun of her. Elsewhere, Miguel is with Dimitri and Eli.

As for Johnny, he sneaks into the school gym to tape up fliers for Cobra Kai to try to become known for others to eventually join. Miguel and his friends go to the bathroom after they briefly partied. The bad guys Kyler and his evil punk friends tease Miguel again. This time Miguel fought back decent at first until Kyler and his friends struck back even harder. Miguel passes out after the attack. Johnny figures something has happened in the boys' locker room as he then finds a passed out Miguel on the floor. Johnny gets panicky and carries Miguel back to his apartment room with him for one more night.

The next morning.............
Miguel wakes up as the bruises on him are starting to go away from that awful fight last night so Miguel's mom will never find out. As Miguel will go home before dinner, Johnny gives out remedies to help the swelling of Miguel's face and body.