Elsewith Strikes First

The next afternoon at the King Cobra Alfred dojo.......................
King Alfred and Elsewith decides to tell their students about their previous lives before becoming the Saxons of Cobra Kai. King Alfred goes first to share his story.......................................

"Back when I was a young boy( Isaac O'Sullivan as little prince Alfred) I always wanted to learn how to fight dirty with no weapons somehow as I went into king Ecbert's library. I looked through every single book until I picked out a book called Combat Fighting With Hands, Elbows And Feet. There was a lot on fighting techniques as it was also know as The Art Of One Dojo. So I read that book over and over as I was fascinated intellectually it made me grow with intelligence through God's grace first. Then my grandfather king Ecbert told me.....................

"I see you love that book and why does it interest you?" king Ecbert asked the young prince Alfred.

"Because it does interest me grandfather and I want to do karate in the other world into the future so can you please take me grandfather?" Prince Alfred asked his grandfather king Ecbert.

"Yes very well my boy" king Ecbert answered to prince Alfred.

My grandfather king Ecbert takes me into the time machine in the later future of 1987 to where The Art of One Dojo is created by Cobra Kai karate training skills. My grandfather and I walked into the Cobra Kai dojo place as it's quiet in there. I saw a newspaper piece with someone by the name Daniel LaRusso defangs a cobra from his previous year of 1986 against Mike Barnes. I crinkled it up with anger as it's the first time my grandfather king Ecbert saw me angry in my little innocent life. Then him and I finally heard a sound it's Terry Silver. I met Terry Silver back when I was a young boy. The only man left after the humiliation against Mike Barnes, Dennis and Snake as they disappeared.

"Hello there little boy and the old wizard, what are both of your names?" Terry Silver asked prince Alfred and king Ecbert.

"My name is Alfred, call me prince Alfred and this is my grandfather king Ecbert, we're Saxon time travelers as I'm curious about your fighting skills with no weapons. I have been reading about it a lot and now I'll show what I can do" prince Alfred explained his intelligence to Terry Silver.

"Aw, interesting, you've been reading first my boy" Terry said to prince Alfred.

Then I showed off my first time powerful punches on the wooden boards and I swept the legs on the wooden parts as my first try after reading what I read many times before I came in.

"Amazingly unbelievable kid! I wished to have you as my student but I'm to disappoint you child but my Cobra Kai dojo is gone because of the illegal fighting moves used at the tournament by Mike Barnes really cost him in the end and thanks for stopping by though, you sure surprised me" Terry said to prince Alfred.

Little prince Alfred looks sad because he really wanted to join.

"It was nice meeting you kid so farewell" Terry last said to little prince Alfred.

Me and my grandfather king Ecbert left into the time machine back to Wessex. My grandfather told me that he sees in me that I will become a future ruler of Reseda, California's Cobra Kai dojo. Well now here I'am my fellow students, that is why I became King Cobra Alfred, the king of all the cobras as I awakened the cobra after reading what I read from the first place" King Alfred shared his story to his Cobra Kai students.

Next, Elsewith shares her quick experience......................

Elsewith shares...........

"I wasn't young like my cousin King Alfred. I thought of fighting without weapons in my own style of fighting. I did a couple of fighting moves that weren't karate related but who cares, what the fuck, so I do a lot of takedown fights by flipping my opponents, body slamming, putting pressure on my opponents' neck nerves and picking up to spin the opponents above my back and dropped them hard afterwards. I honestly didn't know anything about Cobra Kai until I met my cousin King Alfred. Because I was born in Northumbria. A year ago, King Alfred told me about what he read as a young boy. So I read it more than once too as I practiced air fighting because plastic dummies weren't invented in our Anglo Saxon era. After practicing air fighting many times I became ready to spare my cousin King Alfred. It was a God given miracle that we fought without making each other bleed. We were both happy to be blessed as great bad ass fighters. Air fighting was fun for me in a way I was coming up with freestyle moves in my own way. I recognize my power being a queen of all the dojo's with my air fighting skills" Elsewith shared with her Cobra Kai students.

Their students are in shock and amazement about how much has changed unusually about King Alfred and Elsewith. Even Terry Silver realizes that it's really King Alfred who became this futuristic new ruler of their dojo after the legend of John Kreese.

"Both of your stories are amazing you two and now look at what both accomplished! It's fuckin' amazing and I'm very glad to have you both as our king and queen of our King Cobra Alfred dojo" Terry said to King Alfred and Elsewith.

"Thanks for listening all of you and you Terry Silver it's a blessing to have you here as our recruiter. That's not all, Louise and Anoush started a fight at the LaRusso's Auto Shop, got arrested, so Elsewith and I bailed them out and I'm promoting them as my other two recruiters and congratulations to Louise and Anoush" King Alfred said to Terry Silver, Louise and Anoush.

Way later at night...................
Johnny Lawrence ran out of Coors Banquet beer as he goes to the mini mart again. Elsewith sneaks behind him and covers his mouth as she forces him to come with her to a dark alley to fight. Johnny fought ok but not great this time as it's his first time fighting against a young girl. Elsewith is 22 years old as her strength is quicker than ever. When she wants to strike first, she does, especially when she truly means it. Then Johnny becomes tired of fighting as he gives out by getting his stomach stepped on and kicked really hard in the face as his final knockout concussion. Elsewith takes off quickly afterwards and back home. Johnny's unconsciousness body lies there.
(Another cliffhanger until tomorrow night as I'll write who finds his unconscious body lying there in that dark alley but it'll be in the morning when that someone does. I can't spoil who will come so please stay tuned my Cobra Kai readers and voters, good night)