Tory vs Samantha Fights

The first fight Samantha has with Tory the girl from Cobra Kai dojo class is at the country club where Samantha gets pushed by Tory. Samantha feels humiliated because of her bathing suit cover up got messed up with food on it. Samantha gets angry as she accuses Tory of stealing her mom's wallet also.

The second fight Samantha gets into is at the skating rink. Samantha sweeps Tory's leg as she falls trying to serve food but the burgers, fries and drinks fall off the serving tray along with Tory.

The final fight Samantha has with Tory is at a party where the girls stand on a tall stool chair by balancing while drinking alcohol all at the same time. Samantha won that one and she continues to drink more afterwards. Robby gets concerned for her drinking safety as he tried telling her to stop drinking more. Samantha didn't listen as Robby ended up letting her crash at his dad's apartment complex is and where Miguel has been staying. As soon as Robby helped lay Samantha down in a spare bedroom. This where curiosity kicks in.

"Miguel mind telling me why your living here and especially with my dad, gross" Robby first said to Miguel.

"I permanently live here now with my boyfriend and sensei and yes he's your father um yeah I understand it's awkward for you Robby but you got to understand that your father and I love each other" Miguel said to Robby.

"I guess I'll try to understand Miguel but Samantha is drunk, desperate to stay here because she's afraid of letting her parents see her like this" Robby explains to Miguel.

"You and Samantha are welcome ok" Miguel said to Robby.

Robby and Samantha stayed the night at Johnny and Miguel's place.

The next morning..................
Daniel LaRusso gets super worried about his daughter Samantha and her boyfriend Robby's whereabouts. This time in the morning, Samantha contacts her dad and told him the truth about her drinking too much at a party last night and Robby was there by her side trying to get her to stop but she didn't. Then Daniel drives immediately to pick up his daughter at Johnny's and Miguel's apartment place. To make matters partly worse, Daniel picks up a small fight against Johnny for awhile until Robby and Samantha and even Miguel tried to fight back but then Daniel surrenders and leaves with Robby and Samantha to go to school and gave them the talk on their way. With Robby trying to look out for his girlfriend's drinking safety, Daniel ends up grounding Samantha from partying ever again. Robby's trust is earned even more as he did the right thing once again.
(Short but I know because I'm going to write one more next as I'm getting this close to adding in King Alfred and Elsewith's characters in).