Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!

Start bij het begin

For the hundredth time (Y/n) sighed loudly again from the rambles of her assigned doctor.

"So what is it?"

"Pink."

"Pink?"

"Yes."

"I did not expect that from you."

(Y/n) grumbled in annoyance.

"Now now Doctor, you seem to be annoying your patient."

"Oh nonsense, we've got a long way to go towards.... Uh?"

"We're going to Ground Beta," replied Principal Nezu.

"Right... Ground Beta."

(Y/n) finally looked away from the window and looked towards the two adults. "Why am I still being observed after my discharge from the hospital?" she asked rather bluntly.

The doctor chuckled and fixed his glasses, "well, long story short your Principal and the head doctor in I-Island Hospital has asked me to keep watching you after you executed your 'plan'."

"Execution is not the right word for what I am about to do," (Y/n) muttered.

"Anyways, after looking at your health status and background, that your Doctor from I-Island has provided me, then it is rightfully just for me to diagnose you properly and to tell you the right procedures after watching you in action."

Principal Nezu's right ear twitched.

"And a matter of fact, after reading your profile you really shouldn't even be participating in today's Hero-Teamwork Project," the Doctor added.

Principal Nezu sipped his tea some more.

"Since you are wearing a quirk limi—!"

(Y/n) slapped her hand on the Doctor's running mouth.

Principal Nezu stopped sipping his tea and finally set down his cup.

"Well, I would have loved to hear the last part, but looks like we're already here. Let's go shall we?" Principal Nezu happily points out.

(Y/n) stared dangerously at the Doctor who is now sweating bullets.

The rear door of the black car swung open to reveal the other class waiting for them patiently outside the humungous gates for Ground Beta. Principal Nezu came out of the car first without hesitation and greeted the students warmly. (Y/n) slowly stepped out of the car, still feeling mildly annoyed by her doctor's rambles.

She did her best to ignore the stares from Shiketsu High students but failed to do so when she spotted the familiar girl who wept in the auditorium. (Y/n) quickly looked away but froze after noticing more buses heading their way.

"Principal Nezu, what is the meaning of this?"

Principal Nezu gleefully put his arms up high and screamed, "well I am also wanting some more classes to learn a thing or two from today's Hero-Teamwork Project!"

As soon as everyone got settled inside one of the buildings in Ground Beta, a large screen monitor lit up and showed multiple camera angles of the main road. Principal Nezu and the other teachers all faced the students to finally explain why there are more classes participating than usual.

"Now that everyone is settled down, I will start to explain why we have more classes today. Due to the coexisting projects in each UA classes and separate Hero-Teamwork Projects. Today, we have a couple of general studies and management department class from the first years to observe the first year's Hero-Teamwork Project. They will be working on their own project using whatever they observe in the battles that they will be watching during the hero-classes' activity!"