Chapter 23: Prelude to chaos: 3

The curtain rises as chaos ensues. Three demon kings, Jac De Jac, Leonardo Blaze and Neutro have arrived along with a horde of demons and the appearance of one of the top Celestials.

"This is a tale of humans, beasts, and beings from other worlds. A tale of a girl who wants to surpass the strongest; no this is their tale. A tale of hope. A tale of Flaming Light."

(N: Due to the elemental distortion that happened millennia ago giving humans the ability to control the elements, the size of the earth expanded and became over fifteen times the normal size. Also the earth absorbed so much energy and became quite unique out of most planets in existence such that it could withstand attacks that would normally destroy multiple galaxies. This made the earth quite sought after by beings such as the demon clan).

Serena gazes at the three demons for a brief moment, exhales and quickly envelops her entire being in lightning. Dia rushes to Serena's side to fight off the F-rank demons approaching. One of three D-rank demons move with super speed to land a hit on Serena but she swiftly evades by taking a low stance. Without delay, she leaps towards the demon and slams her right knee against his solar plexus, sending him crashing to the upper floor and returning to the ground floor with a heavy thud. She sharply moves to the next one and bashes the face with a heavy lightning induced kick. Before he can recover, she moves fast and lands another kick on the left leg. The attack is solid enough to lift the demon's feet off the ground.

Quickly, Serena follows it with a strong uppercut, sending him flying high up into the air. When the demon is a long way up, Serena swiftly appears, flips and lands a vertical kick sending him right back to the ground with a great force. Though as he is inches from hitting the ground, while inverted, Serena appears and lands a heavy kick on the face. The kick is potent enough to cause the demon's body to spin slightly. Serena turns and lands another vertical kick on him, slamming the demon into the ground with a mighty force, cracking the ground and creating a mini crater.

"Lightning barrage," Serena says, concluding the attack combo. The third D-rank demon speedily rushes to attack Serena but she dodges and unleashes a deadly assault against the demon.

"Lightning release: Darkness destroyer."

Instantly from her palms, a large amount of blue lightning and blue flames emerge with a loud boom, blowing up everything in its path and ousting the demon several meters from the room.

Serena now turns to face the C-rank demon. The C-rank demon smiles and says with a strong tone, "Interesting, human. You swiftly defeated three D-rank demons; that should be worthy of praise for your level, I guess. However, I, Alsalasil, will be the end of you."

The C-rank demon, Alsalasil, is a female demon. She looks just like a normal human, having long silky hair however with purple eyes having a thick line as the pupil, very light skin, two horns protruding from the top side of her face, sharp fangs as nails and a tail with a metallic acute tip. She has what seems like small spikes running all through her spine with the letter 'C' stylishly tattooed at the back of her left thigh. She is dressed in minimal clothing, a boob tube chainmail, leather bracers on both arms, a short girdle pant and a pair of long decorated boots.

Once Alsalasil completes her statement, Serena instantly appears beside her, with the spear she previously held and swings it diagonally against Alsalasil. Briskly, Alsalasil tilts backwards, evading the attack and follows up with a kick against Serena. Serena blocks by spinning her spear and using it to shield her. Alsalasil quickly uses the side of the spear handle as a platform to launch herself backwards in the air. She flips and lands on the wall in a crouching position. She grins and declares, "Now, let's begin."