Chapter 13: Fearless

The Battle Royale Tournament has begun, Serena, Dubnet, Damian, Tesla, Teru, Maka and Dayve are through to the next round. After an electrifying round between Dayve and Erraz with different displays of incredible potentials, the last group, Group H having Kevine vs Kevla vs Borro are about to have their match.

"This is a tale of humans, beasts, and beings from other worlds. A tale of girl who wants to surpass the strongest; no this is their tale. A tale of hope. A tale of Flaming Light."

"What a match!!! Quite the unexpected display of abilities. Now for the last match of this first round, we have the contestants Kevine, Kevla and Borro!!! What surprises await us?" the commentators loudly announce.

"Begin!!!" Echelone shouts.

The three contestants stand at the center of the recently fixed fighting platform, Borro and Kevla stare at Kevine who lazily looks at both of them.

Kevine sighs and says, "You both know you stand no chance of winning against me and had it not been for the teams you were in, there's no way you would have made it this far, right?"

"Tch!!!" Kevla hisses and jumps backwards, bringing out his guns. He aims his guns at Kevine but Kevine directs his left palm at him.

Kevla tries to pull the trigger of his guns but is unable to move.

"What?!" he exclaims.

"Kinetic hold," Kevine replies.

"Did I not say it? You both stand no chance," he adds and releases a force wave from his palm, knocking off Kevla from the stage.

Borro frets after seeing this and brings out a round red pill from his pocket. He quickly swallows the pill and falls to ground, rolling and groaning.

"Wait!!! That pill!!! Isn't that one of those banned elemental drugs?!" Hachi, one of the judges, shouts from his seat.

"Now that you mention, it sure did look the same," Dinah, another judge, responds.

Suddenly, Borro stops groaning and stands up like a zombie, his pupils vanish and his eyes are completely white with red pigment around the edges. He begins to swell up, increasing in size till he is about eight feet in height, large in size and covered in red mist. He takes on a violent countenance, looking like a mad dog, gnashing his teeth. His upper body is way bigger than his lower body, that is, he now has larger arms and body but his legs did not have much expansion in size or length.

"Not only in size but his energy level just shut up tremendously. I'm not sure if this is something I can handle at my current level," Kevine says, shivering a bit as he looks up to the now huge Borro's face.

"Then he should be disqualified, shouldn't he?" Deva, a judge, suggests.

The judges all nod in agreement, so do the Kings, Queens and other officials except for Draem, King of Psyville.

"The match will go on," Draem says, levitating from his seat, till he reaches the edge of the fighting arena and is floating in the air far above the arena.

"Kid, I'm sure you can handle it," Draem says, looking at Kevine, with a cold stare.

The judges are shocked by this, however, since Draem has given the permission to continue, they pause to see the decision of Kevine.

"It's left to you now, Kevine, to decide if you want to go on or if the match should be annulled," Echelone goes on to say.

Kevine looks up at Draem for a minute and looks back at Borro.