Chapter 5: Battle with the teachers.

Back where the spectators are sitting.

"Hoo, quite an interesting event this year, don't you think so Scupto?" says a man with long spiky blonde hair which was packed at the neck region, having blue eyes. He is smiling with his left hand on his chin as he views the event from the big screen.

"Well A, can't say for sure. For me I haven't seen so many astounding things yet, however it seems there are some interesting participants," a young boy sitting next to the man, replies. He has a mix of short full blonde and black hair, fair skin and grey eyes.

"Well, compared to you and the element you possess, they may not be so awesome but at least one or two of them would have caught your fancy, right?" the man, A asks as he turns to the young boy, Scupto.

"Who knows," Scupto replies with a smile.

"You are familiar with the Falcon family, are you not? Then how do you see the twins so far?" A inquires.

"Hmmm, so far so good, I guess," Scupto replies.

"I see," A says. Immediately after saying this, he spots a familiar face from a distance.

"Excuse me for a while Scupto, there's an old friend I haven't seen in a while," he says and gets up from his seat as he takes his leave.

"Hmmm, suite yourself," Scupto yawns as A leaves.

Some minutes after A leaves, Scupto feels a tap on his shoulder.

"Hmph, so the useless one is here too," a young female voice says.

"Ahh the dumb one finally arrives after fleeing the competition and losing in another one," Scupto replies.

The young girl smacks Scupto on the head as she takes her seat beside him after shouting at some of the spectators there to make space for her.

"Ouch!!" Scupto lets out quietly while rubbing his head.

"So it's ok for a girl to hit a guy?" he sarcastically asks.

"Shut up!!!" the girl yells at Scupto.

"As violent as ever, can't say I'm excited to see you Sali," Scupto replies.

"Hmph!! Same here," Sali replies. They both turn their faces away from each other with their arms folded and after a brief moment, they both smile. Sali has short full black curly hair, dark brown eyes and ebony skin.

Meanwhile, A is standing and chatting with the person he spotted.

"Bakuzan, it's been a while, has it not?" A says quietly bending his face cap a bit to shade his face more.

"Kensora, truly it has been a while, friend," Bakuzan replies. Bakuzan has very long hair which reaches his knee, dark red in color having a silky and spiky touch. Some of the hair even cover some parts of his face. He also has red colored eyes with a fierce gaze like a tiger yet still having some coolness.

"Quite the surprise to see you here Kensora. What is it that tickles your fancy in this place?" Bakuzan asks in his deep strong voice.

"Well, well, can't a man just come and watch a competition without any ulterior motives?" Kensora replies.

"But if you must know, I was invited by Hachi, Eight Blades," he adds.

"I see. He teaches here now," Bakuzan says.

"How about you? Being your friend for some time now, I'm pretty sure this isn't exactly your type of stuff," Kensora inquires.

"Hmm, feeling like you know me now eh?" Bakuzan lets out a light laugh.