Chapter 14: Celestial Aura

The calm breeze in the warm sweeps across the fighting stage as the contestants: Serena, Maka, Dubnet, Dayve, Damian, Teru, Tesla and Kevine, stand gazing at each other. Tesla's beautiful silver hair flows elegantly with the wind as she takes a deep breath and Serena's lustrous golden eyes shine brilliantly. Echelone raises his sword and from his seat, shouts, "Begin!!!"

For a brief moment, no one makes a move, suddenly, Damian quickly jumps back and slams his hand on the ground, as Serena makes a move for him.

"Elemental Release: Earth Style: Dynamic Labyrinth."

Instantly, the ground erupts like an earthquake and huge mountain-like walls thicker than the initial time he used the technique during the Glory games, spring up from the ground, separating the participants and grouping them in twos, changing the entire landscape of the fighting stage which is the size of three football fields.

While Serena is still motion, a huge wall appears before her; she reacts quickly and tries to go over it but to her surprise as her eyes open wide, a leg immediately appears in front of her and lands a kick on her. She, however, puts up a guard, using her two hands in a cross-like manner to block the attack. Still, it does send her flying backwards a bit.

She groans a bit while screeching to get her balance.

"You!!!" she yells, glaring at the culprit who kicked her.

"Didn't I tell you princess? You. Are. My. Prey, Serena Falcon," Maka says, with a wide grin, standing some distance in front of Serena.

The commentators, excited from their seat, comment, "Amazing!!! In an instance, the Earth Prince, Damian Ignition, changed the entire landscape of the fighting area and this has caused the contestants to be in pairs within large compartments of the labyrinth. A splendid performance from the astounding prodigy. Now we have Serena and Maka in one space, Dayve and Dubnet in another, Tesla and Kevin in another and Damian and Teru in another. This will be interesting to see how this ends!!!"

At the location of Damian, Teru stretches his body, bending his neck and cracking his knuckles to get himself ready to attack Damian.

Damian looks at him like a lion about to squash a bug.

"How you managed to defeat Jin is still a surprise to me. I'm sorry but I'm not here to waste any time," he says but while still talking, Teru appears so close to him, with his fist reaching to land a hit on Damian's face. Immediately, a large boulder forms from under Damian and springs him up however, Teru's assault shatters the boulder but as Damian flips in the air, he says,

"Earth style: Earth binding."

The shattered earth fragments twirl around Teru's arm and create a connection to the ground, trapping him. As Damian lands, he adds, "Ignition style: Ignite."

BOOM!!!

"Argghh!!!" Teru groans and quickly turns to launch another attack at Damian but he suddenly feels an upsurge of energy bursting forth from Damian as he stands like a shadowy figure with scary white eyes.

Damian grins and says, "I told you. I'm not wasting any time. Earth style: Earth Golem." A gigantic rocky figure about fifteen feet (15ft) in height with thick builds, rises from the ground behind Damian.

"What?!" Teru is shocked by this.

"First hit," Damian utters and the mighty golem swiftly swings its fist at the already weakened Teru, pounding him into the ground. As it raises the fist, it swings the other one at Teru crushing him further. It then joins its two fists together and slams them both at Teru, creating an eight feet (8ft) deep crater of about twenty five meters (25m) in diameter. Damian has already turned and started walking away.