Chapter 22: Prelude to Chaos: 2

The battle royale tournament has come to an end with Dayve emerging as the winner. The curtain rises as chaos ensues. Three demon kings, Jac De Jac, Leonardo Blaze and Neutro have arrived along with a horde of demons and the appearance of one of the top Celestials.

Phoenix and Luxxi are about to engage in a powerful battle.

"This is a tale of humans, beasts, and beings from other worlds. A tale of a girl who wants to surpass the strongest; no this is their tale. A tale of hope. A tale of Flaming Light."

(N: Due to the elemental distortion that happened millennia ago giving humans the ability to control the elements, the size of the earth expanded and became over fifteen times the normal size. Also the earth absorbed so much energy and became quite unique out of most planets in existence such that it could withstand attacks that would normally destroy multiple galaxies. This made the earth quite sought after by beings such as the demon clan).

Spada, one of the demon kings, clad in armor with spikes, laughs and says to Luxxi, "You want to take me on? Some cocky things you bastard humans speak of these days."

Luxxi scoffs as she takes off her long coat with furry linings, instantly appears in front of Spada and slams him with a powerful palm hit. The attack knocks Spada high into the sky to an altitude of about ninety thousand feet (90,000 ft).

Luxxi then charges herself with sparks of lightning emanating from her entire body and within a brief moment, like a rocket, launches herself with a mighty bang causing a large crater on the ground. Swiftly, she appears at Spada's location high in the sky.

Luxxi smirks and replies Spada, "Cocky you said, however I'm a lady of action. Seeing as you are, I already know I can take you on. Bow before the queen of storms you accursed creature, I'd do well not to underestimate me."

Both beings are levitating in the sky. Spada claps and says, "Interesting, you were able to push me to this height with just a single palm hit. I admit I didn't expect such speed and power. I shall have my fun toying with you."

At ground level, the pink barrier fades away and the area becomes empty and silent like no one is around except for Phoenix, Luxxi, Spada, Neutro, Mephisto and Nocte. The other two demon kings and Neutro remain still as Phoenix ponders, "So this separate dimension is like a copy space of reality however just us six beings are here meaning we can do battle without affecting others. Now, given that I'll be battling against two demon kings and the dark emperor Neutro, even if he's at fifty percent (50%), it's possible that this dimension might not hold for too long especially if I use my full power. There's also Luxxi's battle against Spada. In order to minimise destruction in the real world, what I should do is to take my time in battling them."

Mephisto, takes a step forward, chuckling as he says, "Arrogant human, just because you managed to defeat Belzene, you think you can take on us three?!! Truly disrespectful." His long hair immediately alters to flames while his piercing fiery eyes glow brilliantly with a gradient of red and yellow lustre. The markings on his two curved horns, attain a fiery glow while huge flame beams appear at each of his elbow joints and ankle joints.

Mephisto is about to dash off but before he can take a step, Phoenix instantly appears in his front and throws a powerful jab enshrouded in flames at him. Mephisto quickly blocks the attack by crossing his hands against his face however, the force from the hit sends him flying miles away, smashing the entire curved wall behind him while the shockwave produced from the punch creates a large crater on the ground. Noctes quickly jumps high in the air, spins her scythe, swipes it diagonally and launches an attack against Phoenix.

"Dark Canon!!!"

A black ball of about six feet in diameter, radiating tremendous heat forms and advances against Phoenix. Phoenix's eyes brighten brilliantly as he defends with a blast of his. "Fire release: Bomber."