Chapter 11: Explosion of rage: Lion's Fury!!!

The Battle Royale Tournament has begun and Serena, Dubnet, Damian, Tesla, Teru and Maka are through to the next round. Two groups remain to have their matches concluded; Group G which includes Dayve vs Gerrar vs Erraz and Group H having Kevine vs Kevla vs Borro. Now in this epic battle of prodigies from the golden group G about to start, who will emerge victorious?

"This is a tale of humans, beasts, and beings from other worlds. A tale of girl who wants to surpass the strongest; no this is their tale. A tale of hope. A tale of Flaming Light."

Elsewhere, in a land far away from the Central Plains where the Battle Royale is taking place, in a huge mansion, sits a man of short full black hair, wearing a pair of eyeglass, a long black coat all buttoned up, a pair of black trousers and shoes, holding a hat in his left hand with his legs crossed. He is viewing the tournament through a big holographic circle acting as his screen. He is seated in what seems to be like a very large dining room, with a long table at the center, having six chairs on each length side of the table while the short width has a chair on each side. He is seated on the chair at one of the width side, as he views the tournament.

"Quite the tournament this has been," the man in his deep voice, comments.

"Yes to some extent, one can say this has been enthralling, however, they'll have to do better to leave a captivating and entrancing impression in the hearts of many," another man says, stepping down from a stairs behind the man in glasses. This man has long full black hair, reaching down to his waist, dark crimson eyes and a circle goatee beard. He is dressed in a long dark grey jacket, a pair of black trousers and boots, having his hands tucked into his trousers' pockets, as he walks down.

"Oh I agree. Well, seems this next match will provide us some intrigue. Don't you agree, Leonardo?" the man in glasses responds.

"Humph. Let's see if it does, Jac de Jac," the man with the long hair, Leonardo, replies.

"Please as usual, call me Jac," the man in glasses, Jac, insists.

Back at the Central Plains, Glory Academy, where the tournament is being held.

Kiiara heads to join her parents in the royal viewing center at the far top, alongside May, who is still injured but recovering. (May does not really like infirmaries, so Kiiara snuck into her room and carried her away). On getting to the entrance of the royal viewing quarters, Kiiara and May encounter Isabelle, Queen of Aquaville and May's biological mother. Kiiara and May are surprised for a bit staring at Isabelle as Isabelle returns the gaze at them, looking irritated, expecting them to give way for her to pass. However, Kiiara, being the stubborn brat that can she be sometimes, stands still, holding May by the hand, insisting that Isabelle should be the one to give way.

"You're in my way," Isabelle says.

"Same goes for you, old lady," Kiiara replies, like an angry spoiled brat.

"You can't even look your child in the eye and encourage her or comfort her. Why do you despise your own child so much?!" Kiiara adds.

"And who are you to question me, little brat?" Isabelle replies, arrogantly.

"Before I lose my temper, get... out," she commands.

"And what if I don't?" Kiiara responds, sticking her tongue out.

Isabelle becomes furious and her elemental energy gradually begins to raise, as she slowly stretches her right hand to grab Kiiara. This surge in power, scares Kiiara and May but Isabelle's hand is soon stopped by Diana immediately appearing and taking hold of it.