Chapter 24: Prelude to Chaos: 4

Hey there readers, sorry that it took so long to release a new chapter. Last year was quite a busy one coupled with low motivation but we hope to do better and release more chapters regularly this year. So keep enjoying your favourite action fantasy story.

The curtain rises as chaos ensues. Three demon kings, Jac De Jac, Leonardo Blaze and Neutro have arrived along with a horde of demons and the appearance of one of the top Celestials.

Phoenix is in another dimension battling it out against Neutro and two demon kings, Mephisto and Nocte while Luxxi is handling Spada, another demon king. Serena and Dia are up against a rank C demon, Alsalasil as Kiiara hurries towards them. Nonetheless, the entire Glory Academy is in pandemonium but what is Jac De Jac up to?

"This is a tale of humans, beasts, and beings from other worlds. A tale of a girl who wants to surpass the strongest; no this is their tale. A tale of hope. A tale of Flaming Light."

The battle rages on at different parts of Glory Academy following the invasion of the demonkind. Due to the dimensional labyrinth, people are scattered around randomly.

At one of the hidden inner chambers, several feet underneath the school, Jac De Jac, Leonardo Blaze, Jerrgens and Axion approach a large mysterious door (with a height of at least 45 feet).

"So this is where they sealed it, interesting," Leonardo Blaze states, looking up at the door.

Jerrgens adds, "It seems the door has barriers of some sorts. Probably a seal put up by the Absolute blade, Ryusei Enten Novara. Trust you can get past these, Jac."

Jac De Jac responds while walking towards the door, "If it's Novara, not just anyone will be able to unlock it." He lets out a sigh and chants, "I come to thee in this mighty hour, but in front of thee, I shall not bow. This is the truth, for I am absolute."

He proceeds to place his hand on the door and calmly utters, "Release."

Instantly, the lines on the door light up and the huge door gradually opens inwards. "Fortunately, I'm not just anyone," he brags. "Let's go."

The vast room (a size of at least 1.5km in both length and breadth) is well lit with several artifacts positioned at different locations of it. As they walk some distance into it, they hear a voice behind them.

"Do not proceed any further!!!" the voice yells.

Axion, nonchalantly, turns to see who it is.

Standing at the large entrance to the room are Dayve and Dubnet. Somehow, when the dimensional dynamic labyrinth happened, they were sent to a location close to the hidden room and were able to make their way there by means of just wandering around.

"My my, what a surprise. Could this be fate, dear son?" Leonardo Blaze says, turning to Dayve.

Jac De Jac and Jerrgens continue making their way to the inner part of the room. "Have fun with your reunion, Leonardo," Jac De Jac says.

Leonardo chuckles as he stands, glaring at his son, Dayve. Axion is beside him, just gazing at both Dayve and Dubnet.

"Father," Dayve calmly but furiously utters as an outburst of powerful aura emanates from him.

Dubnet takes a step forward and urges Dayve, "Wait Dayve, please." He goes on to state, "Now that I've met you Sir Leonardo, there's something I'd like to clarify. It's about my parents' death."

"Oh? And what about it?" Leonardo asks.

"You see, all these years, I wished my parents weren't dead. I mean I was but a baby when last I saw them. I don't know how but I can still remember the last moment I saw my dad and mom smile at me. Maybe, it's because of the pictures of them I have in the special locket that they left with me. However, it pains my heart every time to know they were murdered and not just that but betrayed by a trusted friend of theirs. No one really wants to tell me yet. I know Phoenix and Diana are probably trying to protect me. I cannot ascertain who killed or betrayed them but I got a hint that you are the most likely suspect. Tell me, is that true, Leonardo?" Dubnet inquires.