The Heart of Evil

*Theme song*

No one POV
"The time is nigh, my fateful Foot, for the resurrection of Master Shredder is tonight! Soon we will be graced by his presence once more. Long live the Foot!"Tigerclaw said to his follower.

His follower started to chant. From above, Raph and Mikey were lower down slowly. "Dude! We are in total cyber-ninja stealth mode, yo. Booyakasha"Mikey said. "Shh!"Raph said then groaned. "We won't be for long if you don't zip it"Raph whisper.

"Team Brainiac, this is Team Awesome standing by. Over"Mikey whispered. The next scene shows Donnie and Leo following Bebop and Rocksteady's van. "We're in pursuit of Rocksteady's van as we speak," Donnie said then they landed in a fire escape.

"Has Tiger Claw mentioned what they're looking for?" he said. "Negatory, Team Brainiac. Team Kickbuttbabes, anything to report?"Mikey said. The next scene shows Karai and April following Bebop. "Team Kickbuttbabes?"Karai said.

"In pursuit of Bebop now, "April said then they turn in the corner. "We're losing him!"She said. "Keep your jumpsuit on, O'Neil. I've got this"Karai said. "Team Wonder twins?"Mikey said. "Why do you call us that?"Zack said as they flew into the shadow.

"Yeah we are not twins," Alison said. "Faithful followers, for Kavaxas to resurrect the great Shredder, we must obtain one final item: the Shredder's heart!"Tigerclaw said, showing his follower the seal. "Weird. I didn't think Shredder even had a heart" Mikey said.

"Shh!"Raph said. "I have already sent Zeck and Steranko to find the heart, "Tigerclaw said. "If they fail me, I will have both of their souls," Kavaxas said. Togerclaw glare at him. "You mean, if they fail me, Kavaxas," He said. Kavaxas look but smile slowly.

"Okay, team, now we know what they're looking for. It's, um, gross and weird, but we have to stop them"Leo said. Bebop look and saw the girls. "Yo, Rocksteady, I got two chicks on a bike hot on my piggy tail. You go for the heart. I gotta take care of some business" He said.

He turn around and shot a purple beam at them. Karai stop then their motorcycle exploded. April managed to catch them from hitting the ground. "Nice save, April. Bacon breath is gonna pay for that"Karai said. Alison and Zack flew toward Rocksteady's van.

"Comrade Claw, it is the Rocksteady. I speak with underworld contacts and find Shredder's heart. Is with that filth, the chubby monkey, Don Vizioso" Rocksteady said. Alison and Zack look at each other. They nod then Alison went up to the roof as Zack stays with Rocksteady.

"Zeck, get over there and make sure you succeed," Tigerclaw said through a walkie-talkie. "Don Vizioso's place?"Donnie said. "Yep," Alison said as she appear beside them. They yelp and quickly focus back on the mission.

"It makes perfect sense that a psychotic creep like Vizioso would want it," Donnie said. They heard something. Leo and Donnie touch their necklace to disappear as Alison went down. "I'm here, Rock. What the dilly-o?"Bebop said as he slide down on the pipe.

He looks through his visor. "I see the heart, yo. Dang! I bet that fool is nasty enough to try to eat it. Blech!"He said. "Retrieve the heart at all costs!"Tigerclaw said. "Do not disappoint us" Kavaxas said. "No worries. Be like taking candy from a big ugly baby" Bebop said.

He quickly disappears. Rocksteady looks at his hammer. "And should this candy thieving fail, I am the plan B. That sounded cool, da?"He said. Donnie and Leo turn visible. "This is the last step to resurrecting Shredder. Let's go" Donnie said.