Eyes of the Chimera

*Theme song*
We are at the barn and I was typing in the computer.

"Umm, Donnie, is this thing safe?"April said. "Absolutely"he said then put something on the psychic neurotransmitter. "Now let me adjust the straps and plug this baby in"he said then it made some noise. It stop and Donnie chuckle.

"Whoa, April. Check you out. Is that a tiara? I love tiaras"Mikey said as I giggle. "It's not a tiara. It's a psychic neurotransmitter"I said as I stood up. "Whoa. That was my second guess"Mikey said as he walk toward us.

"Donnie salvaged it from the Kraang ship. He's going to use it to test my psychic powers"April said. "Then he is going to check out about my magic"I said as I show him some metal arm gloves. "Cool"Mikey said.

"Okay, starting now"Donnie said then turn on the radio. He fiddle around a little then I look at April. "You feel anything?"I said as the thing ding. "Hmm mmm. Nope"She said and I type it in the computer.

"Okay. How about now?"Donnie said as I look at them. "Oh. That tingles"April said with her eyes close. "Okay, April. Now, focus on the card. Close your eyes and tell me what you see"Donnie said, picking up a card.

"I see I see"she said then open her eyes. "A bird!"she said. "Ooh, so close. It flies like a-"Mikey said but Donnie shush him. "Shh. You'll spoil the test"Donnie whisper at him. "Try again"Donnie said, picking up another card.

"Hmm. I'm gonna say"she said. "Ooo ooo ahh ahh!"Mikey said, making her open her eyes. "A fish?"April said. "Ooo ooo ahh ahh ahh ahhh!"Mikey said then Donnie glare at him. "Mikey!"Donnie said.

"Just trying to help"Mikey said then Donnie lean in. "Well, stop. Being. Annoying!"Donnie said then pick up another card. "Okay, this one's easy"Donnie then saw he put a photo of him on the card. I gasp then try to hold my giggle.

He look back at me and I giggle. "Sorry. It just look so funny and cute"I said then he blush. "Cute?"he said and I nod. "It's-It's A worm! Definitely a worm"April said, happily. He look shock and let the card fall down.

"No? Really? But these images in my head, they feel so right"she said then I wrote it down. "Come on, let's get to it"I said then I put on the metal gloves. "Now focus your energy to it"he said and I close my eyes.

I let my magic flow into it. He hum then he tap my shoulder. "Lovely open your eyes"he said then I open it. It is glowing blue. "Doesn't your magic come in like different color?"Mikey said. "I wonder why?"Donnie said as he tap his finger on his chin.

"It is because of your emotions"said a voice then I did a fake cough. "Maybe it is because of my emotions?"I said then he nod. "You could be right. Or maybe it is something else?"He said then he wrote it down on my notepad. "He doesn't trust you. He rather trust you then April"it said.

"No that is not true"I said as I pull my hair down. "Alison? Are you okay?"April said. "She trying to take him away from you"it said then the metal gloves started to melt of my hand. "Wow. What does red magic mean?"Donnie said and I shook my hand a little.

"Maybe let focus on April now. She need more help on understanding her power more then I do"I said and he focus on April. "Um, I don't think it's working, Donnie"April said. "Hmm"he said, looking at the radio.

"Hey, maybe if I make some adjustments"he said then April did some brain waves at us. "Whoa!"I yelled then I fell down on my back. "Mikey!"Donnie said then look up. "I didn't do that, I swear"Mikey said, looking up.

"Wow. But that means April, you are telekinetic levitating the cards"I said, looking around. "April? April, you okay? Can you hear me?"Donnie said then the cards and the chicken drop. She stood up. "Wh-what happened to the barn? Where are we?"April said, touching our face.