The Cosmic Ocean

I play around with some yarn.

Yes, I am now a kitten and it because I was bored. "So, um, where's Leo? Or should I guess?"April said. "He's in the holo-room, talking to the simulator again"I said then someone pick me up. I look up and saw it was just Donnie.

"Maybe it's not healthy talking to a hologram of Splinter all the time. I mean, I miss him too, but"Raph said. "Leo just needs him right now more than ever. He'll be okay"Mikey said. "In a way, he is talking to the real Splinter, at least your memories of him. The simulator is psychic, and can respond"Fugitoid said.

"It's not the same thing, Fugitoid!"Raph said then the door open. I jump out of Raph's arm and walk toward him. "Meow"I said and he pick me up. He smile softly as he pet me. "Hey, how's it going, Leo buddy? Everything cool? Huh?"Casey said.

"Leonardo, you've arrived just in time!"Fugitoid said. "For what?"he said. "My friends I present to you The Cosmic Ocean of Varuna!"He said as we gasp. "It's so beautiful"April said. "Whoa. A vast interstellar liquid nebula in a region of space unlike any other in the universe"I said.

"You are correct Alison. Here, within its depths, lies the second fragment of the Black Hole Generator"Fugitoid said. "So what are we waiting for? Let's do this!"Leo said, petting me as I meow happily.

*Theme song*
"Here we are. Do keep in mind that I have no idea whether our computer systems will work or if we can even survive once we enter the nebula. Here we go!"Fugitoid said.

We all try to tell him to stop but he went inside the purple bubble. "Whoa!"We yelled as the ship's light turn off. "Everyone, hold on!"Fugitoid said as he turn the light back on. "Yeah!"Mikey said while Donnie and Leo high-three.

"All right!"Donnie said. "Whoa!"Caey said and we look up. "Varuna is the home of the Daagon Ancient beings and allies of the Utrom, who have been entrusted to protect the second Black Hole Generator fragment"Fugitoid said.

"Let's hope they did a better job than the Aeons"Raph said. "Wow! A complete ecological system bigger than any ocean on any world!"Donnie and I said. "How are you doing that, Alison?"Donnie said and I shrug.

"I stop questioning since I got use to it"I said. "Hmm. Huh? Look out for that crazy electric seaweed!"Raph said. "No need to fret. I'll have us through in 2 minutes and 20 seconds!"Fugitoid said. "Ooh!"Mikey said as we keep looking around.

"Fugitoid, I know the Daagon are the Utrom's allies, but can we really count on them to help us?"Leo said as we stop. "The Daagon are an ancient, noble, honorable amphibian race. So I hope so?"Fugitoid said as we got on top of the ship.

"Uh greetings! We would like to talk to you about-"Leo said but they attack us. "Hey!"I said as they pull me back. "Ow!"Leo said. "Whoa-ho-ho! Back off, mer-dudes!"Mikey said. They surrounded them and I struggle to escape.

"Stop, my Daagon friends! This is the sigil of the Utrom!"Fugitoid said as he show the sliver ball. They stop and let us go. I glare at them then went back with the other. They gave the turtles, fugitoid, April and Casey a ride while I turn into a mermaid with a dark purple tail.

"Whoa! "They said as they look around. I smile as I swam really fast and making circle. "Wow!"Donnie said as I swam above him. I blew a kiss at him then swam away. "I can't believe swimming is really fun"I said as I twirl around then swam back.

I feel like the little mermaid! I laugh as I did some more back-flip. We arrive and we went through another bubble. Once I enter, my tail turn into my legs. "Who enters the realm seeking audience with Hiidrala, Supreme Ruler of the Daagon?"This Hidrala women said and we all bow.