Newtralized

Me and Leo came back from our hang out.

We went to the park, enjoy some ice cream and enjoy our time together. Heck, we even dance when some people play some music. It was fun and I love every moment. He even got me some beautiful white roses which are like my favorite!

We saw Donnie and Mikey playing some pinball. He look at me and I nod as he hold my hand. We ran toward them and cheer for them. "Uh-huh. That's where I want it. That's where I want it. Mm. Aw, yeah. About to hit the high score.

Oh, yeah, we're gonna do this"Mikey said as we cheer for him. "Great use of your time"Raph said as he came in with Casey. "Aw"Mikey said as he miss his high score. "While somebody else is out there busting the Kraang's brains in"Raph said the he saw the bouquet in my arm.

"And who gave you that?"he said. "Um none of your business"I said as I hug it close to me. "And that somebody wasn't us. We got other vigilantes out there going after those alien blobs. And it look like Miss Perfect got herself a boyfriend"Casey said as he chuckle.

"Please. At least I am not a loner like you"I said and Mikey cheer for me. I look at Leo and he chuckle, petting my head. "Sounds good to me. Less work for us"Mikey said as Raph look . "It's not good. The Kraang stole Plutonium.

And whoever took 'em down stole it from them"Raph said. "Interesting. Maybe Shredder's going after the Kraang again"Donnie said. "I don't think these were Shredder's guys"Raph said. "Ha! I know exactly who's behind this"Mikey said.

"You better not say squirrels with lasers again"Raph said and Mikey chuckle. "So what do we do, Leo? Hunt down whoever's hunting the Kraang?"I said as I fold my arm. "I think we better blanket the area, keep an eye out. Raph and Casey, stick to the alleyways.

Donnie and Mikey, you take the rooftops. Me and Alison cover the sewers. We'll meet back at the lair at midnight"Leo said as they nod. "But first, I need to place this in a vase"I said, touching the bouquet softly.

"What? You went on one date and you like this guy already?"he said. "Why yes. At least he doesn't scream at me for no reason"I said and I walk away. I found a vase and place it in my room. What is going on with Raph today?
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We look around the tunnel.

Leo turn on a flashlight and saw a lot of broken kraang bot. "Wow"Leo said as we look at another tunnel. He help me up and we look through the tunnel. "Whoever did this not only destroyed them, they obliterated them"I said as I saw bunch of Kraang head on the floor.

"Oh, no"Leo said when he pick up something. A piece of rock. I look and saw a small piece of fabric. A dark pink piece of fabric. "Cookie?"I whisper as I fell on my knee. Leo hug me behind me as I put it close to me.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We are in the kitchen and I made some food for them.

"My head. Raph, ice me"Casey said and Raph open the fridge. Ice cream kitty meow and threw Raph an ice bag. He threw it at Casey. "You should have never got involved, Casey. Slash, Hecate and Newtralizer are way too powerful"Raph said.

"Hecate?! You saw here? Is she okay?"I said as I went toward him. "Yeah she fine. She with Spike"he said and I sigh. She is okay. "Those two goons are nothing. They lucked out. Won't happen again"Casey said.

"Let's focus, people. We got three crazy mutants running around, blowing up the streets"Leo said and I gasp. "Leo! Hecate isn't crazy. She is my friend! And she is with her boyfriend"I said and he did a fake cough.

"I mean two and who is her lover"he said and I smile at him, softly. "Slash"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "I think we should shadow the Kraang until they show up"Raph said, glaring at me.