Casey Jones vs. The underland

*Theme song* 
We finally got back to the lair.

"What a disaster. The Kraang really trashed this place"Leo said as we look around. "Indeed, but this is our home. We will clean and set things right once more"Splinter said. "Oh, I hate cleaning"Mikey said and ice cream cat meow.

"I call the kitchen!"He said then I follow Donnie. He try to push some rock out of the way. "Let me help"I said then try to push it out of the way. "Hey, Raph, a little help?"Donnie said then all three of us push the rock.

Raph open the door as Donnie gasp. "Oh. Oh, no! My experiments. My lab"Donnie said and I hug him. "It is okay. All it need is some fixing and everything would be back to normal"I said as he let me go and walk inside. "That is true"he said. 

"That the spirit! Now I am going to check my room in case I need some cleaning to do"I said and he hug me again. I pat his shoulder then walk off. It is not too far. I open my door then saw they did mess up my room. Not a lot but it is still a mess. 

I sigh then I started to clean my room. I pick up my pictures and look at them. "I will find you Mom and dad. I will do anything"I said as I hug it then saw another picture on the floor. Me and the turtles, making funny face. 

I pick it up and saw it was shattered. "The kraang must have really hated them"I whisper then place it on my drawer. Someone knock on the door and I look. "Hey Leo"I said. "Alison. Can we talk?"Leo said and I nod. He enter my room and held my hand. 

"Leo?"I whisper. "I am sorry but this won't work out"he said then I touch his cheek. "Is there a reason?"I said and he look away. "It is fine. I am not mad at you"I said. "You are not mad at me?"He said. 

"Never! I just think we just jump in too quickly. I am glad that you told me"I said then kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I hope you find your perfect match"he said and I giggle. "Same go to you. I know there is a real princess waiting for you"I said.

We laugh softly and look at each other. "Well I should get going"he said. "Yeah. I hope we are still friends"I said. "Yeah. We are still are. We won't let this affect us"he said then he close the door. I sigh then look at my room. Time to get back to work.

I sweep the floor then put a blanket on the ground. I place the broken Kraang on it and drag it to the living room. Well try. Why did they took my magic? I make sure I will kick their butts later on. "Let me help, Princess"Raph said and he walk toward me. 

"Thanks. It been so hard trying to do stuff without magic"I said as we pull it toward the other pile of Kraang. "Hey. Not everyone is magical and have superpower"he said and I laugh. We heard something was kick and we saw Casey. 

"Well, look what the cat dragged in. Where you been, Jones?"Raph said. "Doing what you should be helping the city, stopping crime!"Casey said, angrily. "Whoa, hold up. In case you hadn't noticed, we just got back here"I said. 

"Yeah, we just happened to stop a little thing called a massive alien invasion"Donnie said as he enter the living room. "Yeah, dude, we deserve a little downtime"Mikey said, eating some cheese puff. "Evil never takes downtime. I just took on the Purple Dragons"he said. 

"Ooh!"we laugh. "So how bad you beat 'em?"I said as I gave them each soda while they take a break. "Well, at least I stopped 'em from getting away with the cash"Casey said. I sat down and we look at him slowly.  "Wait, you didn't beat the Purple Dragons?"Donnie said then they laugh again. 

"You don't want to help? Fine! I don't need you guys. Casey Jones can protect the city alone"Casey said as he walk away. "Good luck with that!"Donnie said, throwing a empty soda can at him. "Come on. We still need to fix this place"I said as I got off.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Oh, man. Need a break"Raph said as he sat on the couch.