The Croaking

I was with the gang.

I told them everything that happen with that creature thing. "Mikey! What have you done?"Leo said as we look at mikey. "Uh, hey guys. This isn't what it looks like. I was studying barbarian fighting techniques"Mikey said, holding a the toilet plunger in the air.   

"You trashed the place"Leo said as I look around. "I did not!"He said. "This is the third time you've messed the place up in a week"Leo said. "Clean up now! And as for you!"Raph said, handing Mikey the mop as he look at Ice cream kitty. 

She hiss and made some ice cream go on his face. He pick up ice cream kitty and I gasp. "Raph"I said as I follow him. "And stay there!"Raph said then slam the fridge door close. I open and touch Ice cream kitty softly.

She mewo slowly then I close it softly. "It better be spotless by the time we get back". Some ninja. You're just a big screw up!"He said as they walk away. "Mikey"I said and he look at me sadly. He hug me.

I hug him back as he sniff. He look at his mess as I walk to the kitchen. "I'm such a problem for them? Fine! I was just having fun. But I'm not gonna stay where I'm not wanted"Mikey said he pack his thing.

"No. Running away is not the answer"I said then he sniff again. "Please Alison"he said as I grab his arm. I don't want him to run away. It is not the answer and we don't know what is out there. I let go of his arm and saw my necklace glowing. 

Maybe I should go with him? "No. I am going with you. Someone need to watch over you"I said as he smile. Maybe I can find the answer in the wood. Like clues about my mother and that weird diamond thing. He open the fridge as Ice cream kitty meow,

"Ice Cream Kitty, tell the others I'm running away.I'll walk back to New York if I have to"Mikey said as I look at the kitchen. Maybe I should left a note. "I'm sorry, my little friend.April will take care of you. Mmm"I heard Mikey said as I wrote a note to Leo. I finish it and place near the sink. 

I went upstairs and grab my weapon. Who know what might attack us? I walk down and we walk outside. We walk up a hill and look back at the farm house. "I'll show them. Always bossing me around. I'm gonna go somewhere where I'm appreciated"he said.

He walk forward as I sigh. "I am sorry but it is for the greater good"I said then I walk away. It started to turn dark as I look around. "Ah!"Mikey said but when I look back, it was just a nut. There was a crazy yell as we look up.

*Theme song*
 We gasp as we took a step back.

"Whoa! A mutant!"Mikey said then it fell on the ground. It stood up and did nothing? "Hello?"I said then it attack us with a stick. "Easy with that stick, kid. You're gonna hurt yourself!"I said as I doge his attack. I took my dagger out and it rip apart. 

I twirl around then grab the end of the broken stick. I took it away from him and threw it to my left. "Do you understand us?"Mikey said but it just lick it face? It move and I doge it attack. "Ow! Hey! Dude! Ha!"Mikey yelled.

I pull the mutant back and threw him to the tree. I wonder how did I lift him? He groan as I look back. "Sorry, kid. I was just trying to get you to stop hurting my friend"I said. "You okay?"Mikey said then it went on my shoulder.

It hit my head. "Stop it! I said ha!"I yelled then I push him to the ground. I flip and push my heel on his back. "Ugh, all right, already, get off of me! Gosh!"It said as I growl. "Yo, you attacked us first! What's your deal, dude?"Mikey said as I let him go.

The frog stood up and look away. "That was a test obviously. My name is Napoleon Bonafrog. And I see you've got some totally sweet Ninjitsu skills"he said, pointing at both of us. "Of course we do. We are ninjas, dog"Mikey said.