The Tale of Tigerclaw

"We must continue the search for Karai. She is out there somewhere" S Shredder said.

"I do not think she is with the Turtles. She and Shinigami have often been spotted alone" Tigerclaw said as he looks down, sharping his sword. "We must not waste any more time. Now is the ah! Ah!"S Shredder said as he fell to his knee. "Master!" he said. 

"Stockman is on the verge of stabilizing me, "S Shredder said as he got up. "He has been saying that for months, "Tigerclaw said. "I will soon be ready to face Splinter again. But for now, I want the Turtles" S Shredder said then disappear. Tigerclaw sigh then look through his vest. 

He took out of a picture. It was him and Alison, hanging out on the roof. They took it a few months ago. He smiles softly then someone slams the door open. He quickly put it away. "What are you two doing here? I asked to see Xever and Bradford" He said.

"Sorry, T. C., those two foolios are on guard duty. But you got us!"Bebop said. "Ah!"Rocksteady said as he drops a vase. "Oopsie!" he said as Tigerclaw shook his head. "Get your gear. We're going-" he said and gasp. For a while, he thought he saw something familiar. 

He felt like he was running really fast. "I sense something. Something I've not felt in many years" Tigerclaw said. "What is matter with kitty cat man?"Rocksteady whisper. "Maybe ol' T. C. has been hitting that catnip too much"Bebop whisper then Tigerclaw glare at them.

"Chill, kitty cat!"He said then Tigerclaw gasp. He saw himself, running again but now he got a clear picture of who it is. "The one who took my tail has finally come for me," he said then scratch a board a little.

*Theme song*
We watch Master Splinter.

"Master, I think you forgot your sword, "Leo said. "Perhaps I don't need a sword"Splinter said and took out a jug. We look at each other in confusion. He drinks then he being to wobble. Is he okay? Casey attack first but Splinter got him and threw him to Raph.

Whoa, he is so drunk but he still can fight. I look at Selena and she smiles softly at me. Once it was my turn, I swing my lance at him but he dodges it. He grabs my lance but I did a backflip. He stares at me as I use all my strength to flip him over. 

He fell then he look at me with a soft smile. I giggle but he ran toward me. He pushes me but I quickly turn into a ladybug. He look around then I flew above him. I turn back into myself and landed on top of him. "Good job," he said then I got off of him. 

The turtle sat down in a line and he sat in front of them. "Unorthodox methods may sometimes be necessary in order to defeat the enemy. Yet you should also be prepared for your enemy to do the same. Therefore, you all must learn to hone your intuition" Splinter said then burp.

"Leonardo and Michelangelo have the strongest ability to sharpen their intuition. Anger clouds too much of Raphael's foresight. Donatello's too grounded in his rational mind. Only April and Alison are near perfection" he said then look at April. She quickly opens her fan with her mind.

They look at me and Selena shot some feathers at me. I quickly took out my lance and slice it into tiny pieces. They suddenly turn into ashes. "Casey, your intuition is basically 0. 0" He said. "Casey Jones is a born warrior. I got tons of intuition, yo" Casey said.

Splinter quickly pulls Casey's mask down. "Did you intuit that?"Splinter then I giggle. Splinter stood up. "Now you have graduated to the next dan. There is nothing to give you, only wisdom. Listen to the silent part of yourself, which was never born into the world" he said.

Splinter quickly smacks Casey from behind. "Whoa! That is deep, yo. See, Raph, I got an insight into that knowledge Splinter just dropped 'cause I'm more spiritual than you"Mikey said then we heard a gasp. "April?"Selena said then she walks toward her.