The wrath of tiger calw

*Theme song*
"I've put up with you guys for a long time, but this is about to get real!"Mikey said.

"You don't want this kind of pain, Mikey"Raph said. "Big talk for someone with such a limited vocabulary, Raph"Donnie said and Raph push him away. "Are you sure you're ready?"Leo said as I clean the table.

"Are you kidding me? I was born ready"Raph said then I pick up some messy dishes. "Okay, Mr. Murakami"Leo said. "One pizza Gyoza, coming up"My boss said as I put it in the sink. I heard them fight but I was focus on finishing for the day. 

"Ha, I thought I'd play after all"I heard Leo and I giggle. "What happened to Mr. "I'm too broody for this game"?"Raph said as they stood up. "Mmm, these things are really good"Leo said, still eating. "It rude to talk with your mouth full"I said as I hand him a napkin. 

He smile at me as I help clean his mouth. "My restaurant was never that popular until invented these for you"he said as he brought out some more. They grab it and ate it. I look at them and giggle. "He's still brooding"Donnie said.

"He's thinking about her. About Karai"Raph said as I look down. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I look behind me. My boss smile at me and look at Leo. I walk toward Leo and sat next to Leo.

"Master Splinter is her father. How could she still want to be with the Shredder?"he said to me. "You have to have faith, Leo. Her entire life was shown to be a lie. This is a challenge to everything she knows. The truth will set her free. Just give her the time she needs to accept who she is"Mikey said with his mouth full.

I took Leo's hand and rub his knuckle. He smile at me softly. "Right. Look, Leo, she'll come around"Donnie said. "Yeah, well, personally, I hope she doesn't. I don't trust her, not for one second"Raph said.

Mikey took his and I giggle. "You're right, Raph. You shouldn't trust anyone"I said as I wink at him. He glare at me then bit his finger. "Ah!"he said as I laugh softly. "Huh?"He said then saw Mikey ate it. "Mmm"He said then Raph attack him.

"Don't worry about it. There is a time for everything"I said and he chuckle softly. "You are too nice to me"he said and he touch my cheek softly then kiss my forehead. "I should say the same thing"I said and we giggle together.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"Guys, stop!"Mikey yelled.

I stop my motorcycle, taking off my helmet and look at him. "What is it, Mikey?"Leo said. "I feel like we're forgetting something. Something important. Something-something the fate of the world could depend on. It's right on the tip of my tongue"Mikey said.

"The Kraang?"Donnie said. "No"Mikey said. "The Foot clan?"Leo said. "No"Mikey said. "The Rat King?"Raph said. "No. Wait! I remember. My doggy bag. The leftover Gyoza are back at Mr. Murakami's. We have to go back. Fate of the world!"Mikey said as he left.

The guy sigh as I giggle. Mikey is such a cute little kid. "Come on guys. We should go back before Mikey get hurt by some villains"I said then I put on my helmet on. I start the engine and rode toward Murakami's.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We enter and I gasp.

"What happened?"I said. "Mr. Murakami! Mr. Murakami, it's me, Mikey. Are you okay?"Mikey said as we help my boss up. "They came looking for you. They wanted to know where you lived. But I didn't know. They asked about your friends. To my shame, I told them everything I knew"he said.

"Who did this?"I said. "The girl and the growling man"he said. "Tiger Claw is back. And he's going after April and Casey"Leo said. "We have to get to April...And Casey, you know, time permitting"Donnie said as I roll my eyes.