A special chapter

Omg! I can't believe it! This book turn one year old! I am so proud that a lot of people is reading this book. I mean this is so awesome! I am so happy that you guys enjoy this. So for this chapter I am writing more about Alison since most of you might not understand who she is or her alien side.

This is my drawing of her.

(Sorry that they are backward)

Name: Alison

Age: 15 (Season 1-3)
     16 (Season 3-5)

Allies:Master Splinter (Kinda like a father)
       Mikey (Kinda like Brother and friends)
       Raph (Kinda like Brother and friends)
       Leo (Kinda like Brother, friends, ex-boyfriend)
       Donnie (Mostly like brother, friends and boyfriend)
       April (Friends)
       Casey (Friends)
       Tigerclaw (Her mentor when they aren't fighting, friend then we don't know but they still act like friends) 
       Zack (Her step brother)
       Selena (Mentor)
       Nancy (Mother/Ex-queen)
       Ryu (Father/Ex-King)

Enemy: Shredder 
       Fishface (Ugh she really hate him)
       Kraang
       Triceratons
       Dregg
       Spirit Sealer (Omg a spoiler?! Yes, yes it is)

Species: Peleta. An Ancient Races of mythical creature. Any myth or legend you heard of, of course Peleta have it. They live in peaceful harmony until Helena (Alison's step aunt) (I should have been clear with that in the first place) rule over the kingdom.

Weapon: She can work with anything with blades. She can also work with a bow and arrow but she can't work with any weapon that is like Mikey.

Height: 5'6

Likes: Cooking. Her favorite past time. Drawing, reading, dessert and hanging out with the turtles since she is kinda shy of being around other people.

Dislikes: Spider, not using magic and anyone who hurt her turtles friends. 

Powers: Any kind of spell But dark magic. Dark magic is like brig the dead or stealing someone soul. Pele, the goddess of fire, wanted her planet to be a peaceful planet with love and acceptance so that why she ban dark magic.

Her personality: She is the one of those girl who is very compassion to other. She is feisty and enjoy a good fight time to time.

Her story: She was born by princess Siren and Ryu. They lived with the turtles for a few years until she was five. She was busy playing with the turtles until Raph took her away to a special place for the two of them. They were playing in the sewer until they were caught. A spider lady. She try to steal their life forces and Alison unleashed her magic, turning the spider lady into ashes. It doesn't stop there oh no instead she keep spreading her magic, making the tunnel fill with flowers. He mother found out and knock her out with a sleeping spell. They didn't thought their daughter would have magic at this early age and with out her gem. They decide that it best to leave the turtle and Master Splinter and erase the turtle's memory about them. Before they left, they were met by the goddess of wisdom and the god of the sun. They look at the young girl and blessed her so it be much easier to control her magic. They left to the country side where they met the O'Neil family and Alison reveal her magic again. They didn't worry about her showing her magic until the Kraang appear and took them away from her. Her mother was able to send her to her husband's friend which took care of her. Once she hit the age 15, she met April and the turtle who save her from the purple dragon and Xever. She train with Master Splinter and went everywhere with the turtle. During her time, she learn more magic and keep trying on being a better Queen.

Now if you guys got any question, feel free to ask me!  But it can't be spoiler sorry!