Follow the leader

We are looking for mutagen.

"Come on, Donnie. Don't get so bent out of shape about April"Raph said. "She'll come around and hey, you have us to hang out with"I said as I look through some box. "Yeah, I guess you're right"Donnie said.

I sigh and look through some box. Something shiny caught my eyes and I went toward it. I pick it up and push the dirt away. A ring? Who would throw out a beautiful golden ring. I put it on and smile. It fit me!

"No sign of any mutagen, but you're not gonna believe what I found!"Mikey said as he pop out of the trash bin. "An iguana wearing a top hat. Isn't that cool? I mean, why would you throw this out? 'Ello, gov'nor.How do you like my mon-acle?"he said as I giggle.

"Monocle"Donnie said. "Whatever"Mikey said. "You realize that could be a distant cousin?"Raph said. "And he's stuffed with sawdust"I said and he gasp. "Eww, sick!"he yelled as he threw it away. I giggle as Raph and I gave each other a high five.

"Quiet, guys. My ooze scanner is going crazy again. I told you a mutagen was close-by"Donnie said. "Ah, your scanner's about as useless as a trench coat on a turtle"Raph said and I glare at him. "Hey, just give him a chance, Raph"I said, folding my arm. 

"It's our fault those containers went missing. We got to find 'em before some random Joe ends up mutated"Leo said. "This way"Donnie said, pointing up. I look up and glup. "I got you"Donnie said and Raph glare at us.

"Um thanks but I got it. Girl with magic"I said then I float myself up slowly. The turtle climb as I got on the top. "Found it! How many does that bring us up to?"Mikey said as he pick it. "One and a half"he said and we groan. "But look at the bright side. Only 63 more to go"Donnie said

*Theme song*
 We keep on look and I sigh.

This is so boring. "We've been looking for mutagen for days now, dudes. This is so boring. I'm gonna scream"Mikey said and he scream. "Mikey!"We yelled at him. If keep on scream, it might annoy us or get us caught by the foot.

"Okay, okay, we get it. We'll take a little break and do something fun. Cool?"Leo said. "Sweet"I said. "Whoo-hoo-hoo!"Mikey cheered. "Awesome"Raph said. "Training session. Yes!"leo said as "Aww"the other said as I boo at him.

"Guys, sensei wants me to train you, and that's what I'm gonna do. You see Dragon gate over there?"he said, point at the gate. "Uh-huh. What about it? I mean it look nice"I said, putting my hand on my hips. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna defend it, like king of the mountain, okay? Now, the only way you can get past me is to use traditional close-quarters fighting. Got it?"Leo said. "Whatever you say, fearless leader. Let's just get it over with"Raph said and Leo left. 

"Guys, I've got an idea"Raph whisper as we smile. He whisper his plan which made me smile. "Are you sure it will work?"I whisper. "Trust me princess. It totally will"he said as I grin. We look at Leo who took out his sword.

Mikey look at us and we smile at him. He put on his earphone. "What's up, ninja?"Mikey said as he walk toward Leo. "What are you doing, Mikey?"Leo said. Mikey doge his attack and hit him on the head. Leo walk back and glare at Mikey.

"Real funny. Come on"Leo said as he ran toward him. Mikey doge it and jump toward the gate. That is awesome! "Made it. Ha! Whoo!"Mikey said as I cheer for him. "Oh, that's not fair! That was not a real fight"Leo said then Donnie look at me.

"Good luck"I said and he chuckle. "Same go for you"he said then he went on the string. "Okay"Leo said then glare at him. Donnie look at him then threw his ninja star around. "Ow! Are you kidding me, Donnie? Ow!"Leo said as he doge it attack.

Donnie ran off and cheer. "King of the mountain, baby! Ha!"Donnie said and they high five. "That's my ninja"Mikey said then it was my turn. I balance myself and Leo chuckle. "I think I should go easy with you"he said and I chuckle.