The Frankenstein Experiment

*Theme song*
"Where are we?"I said. 

"Oh, no. More castles?"Leo said. "We're in Germany in the year 1818, and that, Turtle companions, is Frankenstein's castle, "Renet said as she point at a castle. Thunder was heard from afar. "Aw, man. Frankenstein? We got to take on Frankenstein too?"Mikey said then whimper.

"Not just that. We got to save Raph and turn him back to normal" I said. "Not to mention the Time Scepter is running super low on power. And there... it ...goes" Renet said."Come on, team. Let's get to Frankenstein's castle and stop Savanti, and then we'll figure out how to get home. Or not. And then we're doomed"Leo said as we follow him.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
No one POV
Raph watches his master float.

"Master. I get to drink some real blood tonight, right? I mean, rats and spiders are one thing. I need some sustenance" He said as he crawl on a tombstone. "Indeed you will feast tonight, Raphael, when the time is right but didn't you want that girl to be your first?"He said. 

Raph was about to answer but Savanti groan. "It's about time! You're holding me up, Dracula. Seriously, man. I have monsters to recruit and worlds to conquer" he said. "Do not irritate me, demon"Dracula said. Savanti looks at his bracelet.

"I don't know why you fell in love with my useless and ugly niece," Helen said. Raph flew toward her and glared at her. "She is none of those. She is beautiful and amazing. She beat your butt in Peleta and she can beat your butt again. She is the one of the kind" he said.

Helen stood her ground. "What's this? Renet, Alison, and those disgusting Turtles followed me again" Savanti said. "They won't give up, Savanti. We have to destroy them quickly" Helen said as she touch his face softly. "Of course," he said as she grin.

"Send me, Master. With my knowledge and the Mummy's magic, we'll annihilate them!"Raph said. "Very well. Torment them. Make them suffer slowly" Dracula said. Meanwhile back with the gang, they walk through the forest.

"Aw, man. We've been walking all night. Are we at the castle yet?"Mikey said. "Sorry but no"Alison said and he groan. He look at a tree and saw it was glowing. "Whoa! You guys see what I'm seeing? It's a miracle of nature!"Mikey said. "Mikey!"Donie said as Mikey ran toward it.

"Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo!"Mikey said then took a bite. He open his eyes and saw he was biting a tree branch. "What's the Flin Flon? Who's messing with me? Who stole my tree pizza? Come out and show yourself!"He yells. 

"What the heck are- AAHHH!!!"Donnie said as he saw Mikey turn into a skull and try to eat him. Mikey scream as he saw a tree with a scary face. "What are you guys screaming Huh?"Leo said then turn around. It was Shredder. "AAH!"Leo yell and took out his blades.

Renet was sitting behind a tree. "Savanti Romero? But...but no!"Renet yell. "Guys? Um, are you guys okay?"Alison said as she look at them. She sigh as they didn't give her any answer. Raph and Pharaoh look through his scepter. 

"Yes. Torture them with your magic, Pharaoh. Make them suffer"Raph said then he look at Alison who was standing there, confused. He grins as he watches his girl. "I am going to get my rose," he said then leap into action. The camera change scene, showing us Victor's lab.

"That's not it. That won't work. Think, Frankenstein. Think! What are you missing? It's not the synthetic blood. It must lie in the rejuvenation formula!"He said as he look at his blackboard. "Master, I have returned with the needed anatomy," Igor said as he toss the bag.

"Excellent, Igor. I must finish the rejuvenation formula by tomorrow's eve, for that night, the heavens will produce the greatest thunderstorm Germany has ever known, and with the power of lightning, I will give my creation the spark of life!"Victor said. Igor plays with his finger.