Operation Break out

We were watching Raph and Donnie training.

"Don't worry, Donnie. I'm in a good mood today. I'll go easy on you"Raph said and wink at me. I giggle as I put my right hand on my cheek. "Don't do me any favors, Raph"Donnie said and look at April. I chuckle then Donnie look at me.

I wave at him a little and he blush. Why is he blushing? "Um, in fact, maybe you'll be the one who gets gone easy on by me. So yeah"Donnie said. "Worst smack talk ever"Mikey said. "Agree"I said as I sigh. "Hajime!"Splinter said.

They fought and I look at April. "Hey April...so how are you?"I said. "Great. How are you?"she said. "I am fine but I was wondering if you like anyone?"I said and she blink. "Nah, I don't got time for that. Been training with Splinter"she said.

"Sure"I said then I look away. "Hey! I got him! April, Alison, did you see?"Donnie said and I smile at him. "That was awesome"I said and he blush. "Ow!"he said and fell down. Raphael twist his arm then look at us.

"Say hi to Mikey and Alison"Raph said then look at us. "Hi, Mikey and Alison!"Raph said in a high pitched voice. I laugh as I wave hello back at them. "Donnie, ha ha! Amazing! I didn't even see his lips move. He's like a puppet who can throw his voice to himself. Wait"Mikey said.

"Yamae! Raphael, that is enough"Splinter said as Donnie wincing. Raph frown but flip Donnie over. He sat on him and smile. "Thanks for going easy on me"he said and stood up. "Ugh"Donnie said and I went to help him up.

*Theme song*
We all walk out of the dojo.

"What the heck was that?"Donnie said, pulling Raph back. I stop and look back. Donnie smile at me and I shrug. I walk but stop at the tire swing. "What? Just having fun. You know how much Mikey and Alison loves the Donnie puppet"Raph said.

"Dude! April and Alison was watching"Donnie said. April I get but why he care about me? "Pretty sure they liked it too"Raph said then it was quiet. "Wait, you still think you have a shot with her? And now you like Alison?"Raph said.

What?! Donnie like me?! No way! He like April not me! I am nothing like April. I mean I am chubby and she is skinny and pretty. He derseve someone like her and not me. "Well I mean, I-"Donnie said as I look back. 

"Wow! That is so adorable! And sad. It's "sadorable." If you want to impress April, better leave me out of it. Also leave Alison out of it"he said then walk off. I gasp and sat down on the tire swing. I swing myself a little and turn on my phone.

"Sup"I said. "Sup"he said as he walk away. He didn't noticed it. Some scrambled electronic sounds was heard and I walk toward April. "Not bad! Needs more drums!"Mikey said. "What was that?"I said as I sat next to her.

"I don't know. Some random e-mail I got. It just started playing by itself"April said. "Sounds like some sort of telemetric sine wave sub carrier"Donnie and we blink. "Uh, dumb that down a notch?"Leo said.

"It's an interference modulation used to encrypt covert transmi-"I said but Mikey put a finger on my lip. "Not enough notches"he said as I sigh. "A secret message!"Donnie said then I pet his arm. He look at me and blush.

"Who would be sending me a secret message?"April said. "Maybe it just a bug?"I said and April sigh. "Yeah it could be"she said and Donnie took her computer. "I go and check it out"he said then close himself in his lab. I hope he is okay.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I yawn and stretch my arm.

That was such a good movie! I move the blanket then stop. When did I get a blanket? All I could recalled is watching a movie and then falling a sleep. I took the blanket and smell it. It smell like...Chocolate. Who had chocolate last night?