My choice

I woke up by birds?

"Wake up princess!"one of them said as I groan. "I don't wanna. It is too early"I groan as I put a pillow on my head. "Sorry but you must. We need to get you ready for your crowning"she said. She is right. I sat up and stretch my arm as the birds brush my hair. 

They stop and I stood up. They open the curtain for me. I look outside,pushing my hair back. "Are you okay? Are you ready for today?"A pixie said. I need to figure out how to make Helena to tell the truth in front of everyone. Someone knock and I look back. 

"Alison, it is time"Dove said. I sigh as I stood up. "Does everyone know what they are doing today?"I said. "Yes. I already gave them their order so are you going out in your pj?"She said I look at myself. "Oh right. I was wondering if you can help me?"I said and we laugh.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I walk out with Dove.

We found a nice blue long flow-y dress with a white shawl. I put on some small heel and my hair was in waves. We were talking until I heard someone arguing. "What is going on?"I said then I pick up my skirt. "Wait!"Dove said as she ran after me. 

I ran then saw Caspar. "Do you know what is that argument?"I said. "Princess!"He said and drop his lance. I pick it up for him and he smile. "It is nothing. Just Chris arguing again"He said. "But we are friend with Princess Alison! We are also her family!"said a familiar voice. 

"Mikey?"I said as I walk toward the voice. "You Yokai always trying your tricks on us, worthy people. Be gone or else!"Chris yelled as I ran. "Don't you dare! Stay away from them. That's an order"I yelled then they look at me. 

"Alison!"The turtle, Casey, April and Fugitoid said. "Guys!"I said as I hug them. "What are you doing here? Cause this is a huge surprise for me"I said. "We thought you were kidnapped like Donnie said"Leo said. 

"But instead we find you all fancy up and living in a castle. Are you sure you don't need saving?"Raph said, pointing at me. I giggle as I shook my head. "We were so worry about you. Did you know how nice these aliens are but him?"Mikey said, glaring at Chris as I giggle. 

"Yeah sorry. I should have told you guys where I was. They are nice but him. I am so glad you guys are here!"I said as I held Donnie's hand. He blush as Dove pant. "You are really fast...with those...small heels"Dove said then she gasp. 

"Um hi. I am Dove"She said as she blush. Why is she blushing? "It is really nice to met you, Dove"Leo said as he blush. "What is going on here? Everyone is in such a hurry"Raph said, looking around. 

"I will tell you everything but first you all need to change. I want you guys to be there and have fun"I said as I pull Donnie's hand. "Be where?"Leo said as they follow me to a room and the  Nymphs look up. 

"Can you guys make something for them for my coronation?"I said and they look at me confused. "The crowning?"I said then they gasp. "Of course but what will your aunt said?"One of them said. "Then she has to face me"I said and they each grab one of their hand. 

I smile as I close the door and ran out. "And what are you doing here?"said a voice and I turn around. It was my aunt. "Why should you care?"I said. "Of course. I am sorry. My bad, my soon to be queen"she said as she bow. She walk off as I glare at her. 

Something is not right here. I bet it nothing bad. I walk to my room and smile to myself. Deerling smile at me as I walk toward them. "So did you do it?"I said. "Yes! I invited everyone to the ball. I gave them mask and a proper clothing for the people who don't have any"She said. 

"Great! Did you told them it is from me?"I said and Diego nod. "Thank you for inviting us. We were never treated this nice before"he said. "It the least I can do. I won't let my aunt hurt my people like this anymore. I promise I will rule them like any good ruler"I said.