Cockroach terminator

"Let's go, Leo, I'm starving!"Mikey said as Leo put a plate in front of me.

"Thanks"I said as he went to get another plate. "Your welcome. You been cooking for us since we let you ive in our home"Leo said as he pour some ramen in two bowl. "So sweet of you"I said as Mikey grin. "Yea, boi! Ramen"Mikey said as he took his bowl.

I look at the chopstick then the bowl. "What worng Alison?"Leo said. "I don't know how to used chopstick. This is the first time using these thing"I said and Raphael sigh. "Let me show you"He said and touch my hand.

"First, hold the upper chopstick like a pencil, about one-third of the way from its top"He said, guiding my finger. "Next, place the second chopstick against your ring finger, holding it with the base of the thumb. It should be pointing the same way as the first chopstick"he said.

He move my thumb which made me blush. "Move the upper chopstick with your thumb, index, and middle fingers"He said as I caught a noodle. He help me eat it. "Wow. This is good"I said as Raphael smile. 

"Come on. How about I feed you?"I said and he grin. "Go ahead princess. Let see if you can do it"He said as he lean. I giggle and grab some noodle. I guide my hand slowly to him then he knock off my hand, screaming.

"Roach! Roach!"He yelled as he grab his sais. I move away as he try to kill it. "Stop! Stop, you'll smash him!"Donnie said, holding his laptop. "That's the idea!"Raphael yelled then I used my magic to pull him back.

"You can't smash this roach, ok?"Donnie said as he caught it. I fell to the ground and Raphael help me up. "He's special. Really speciaaaaal"Donnie said, showing the roach. "Okay, I'm going to regret this, but why is he special, Donnie?"Leo said as Raphael sat me on the chair.

"Because I outfitted him with a remote-controlled camera helmet!"He said, happily. "Wow, that explains why you're special"I groan and Raphael chuckle a little. "We can send him into TCRI and spy on the Kraang. The camera allows us to see whatever the cockroach sees"Donnie said.

He show the video again. "That is awesome. Big, tough Raph is scared of cockroaches"Mikey said as Donnie place the laptop next to me. "I am not"Raphael said. "Oh, really? Let's go to the video"Mikey said and he re wind the video.

Mikey stop where Raphael scream. "This is my favorite part, right here. Donnie, can I get this on a t-shirt?"Mikey said and I look at Raphael. I nod and he smile. "Want to see my favorite part?"He said then threw Mikey over his shoulder.

I giggle as he warp his right arm around my shoulder. "I think that is my favorite part too"I said as I smile. "We're going to spy on the Kraang with a cockroach!"Donnie said, happily. "Good now can I have some food? My food got knock off"I said.

*Theme song*
We are in the shellrasier. 

"Come on, roach number one. Make papa proud"Donnie whisper as he move the controller. The roach cut a tiny hole and went inside. "Kraang has been on a diet known as "gluten-free". Kraang has already lost 13 Kraang units of weight"said a Kraang.

"Wait a min, they are losing weight? How is that possible?"I whisper. Then again I am the one who have magic power. "Wait, what are those guys talking about? Can you get closer?"Leo said as Donnie move the controller closer.

"That which is known as the next phase of the Kraang invasion to the planet known as Earth will soon begin"Kraang said. "Next phase? That doesn't sound good"I said as I fold my arm. "Hush"Leo said

"That which is the laser drill will drill a hole in the planet known as Earth. That is a hole that is 30 miles deep in the Earth"The kraang said. "Whoa, whoa. They are going to pour a hole into Earth?"Donnie said and record it on his phone.