Riddle of the Ancient Aeons

We watch the Triceraton's ship.

"They can't see us on radar, right, Fugitoid? You sure this is gonna work?"Raph said. " The Triceratons are convinced the first piece of the Black Hole Generator is on that planet. We just need to reach it first"Fugitoid said.

"I'm just gonna say it now. Something's not right about this mission"April said. "Me either"I said as I fold my arm. "Alison, you are worrying too much. You need to relax"Donnie whisper as he pull me close to him.

"Yeah you are right"I chuckle then look at the ship. Or maybe there is something wrong. We fell down and sat on chairs. Computer screen appear and Donnie begin typing. "Activating cloak"he said. "Better work this time, Donnie"Raph said as he active it.

"Finally, a little excitement. It's been like a whole week since something awesome happened"Casey said. "That world, it's radiating a strange power. Like pure evil. We're flying into danger, Professor"April said.

"Evil, you say? Nonsense. This is Xaava-Dal. The oldest, most beautiful paradise planet in the universe. It is gorgeous down there"he said. Once we landed, we got off the ship and look around. "Ah, Fugidude!"Casey said. "Well, I am, you know, occasionally wrong"he said.

*Theme song*
"Whoa, this place is like"Casey said as he look around.

"Pure evil maybe? Like I sort of warned about earlier? Yeah, no one listens to the psychic"April said as I walk off. "All of the flora and fauna here are very strange. I don't understand these readings at all"Donnie said, looking at his staff.

"Whoa. Aww! Little space monkey, cat-rat thing. Aren't you, uh, cute?"Mikey said, pointing at a weird creature. It smell his finger then bit him. "Ah!"he yelled as he walk back. "Nice one, genius. Now you probably have space rabies"Raph said. "Space rabies?"Mikey said then yelled in fear.

"This world, it was once a vast, beautiful garden. It held ancient repositories of all the sacred knowledge in the cosmos. Not a single piece of technology was ever built here. The Aeons must've fled. Without their divine power, look at this world"Fugitoid said.

"What are Aeons?"April said. "Powerful, ancient aliens. The first beings to evolve in the universe. Now they've all gone away"Fugitoid said. "But for a reason right? There is always a reason for everything"I whisper as I follow them.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
It was getting dark and I was getting tired.

"This energy is really screwing up my readings"Donnie said as I float in the air. "Ah!"he said as I turn around. "So fix it, genius. I thought you were supposed to be the smart one"Casey said. "That's right, I am. Which clearly makes you the stupid one!"Donnie growl.

"Ha! That definitely makes Raph the angry one"Mikey said. "I'm clearly the handsome one. Here, check it out. I got something for you"Raph said and they fistbump. He hit Mikey's head. "Ha! You're the gullible one"he said and Mikey push him.

"I'm tired of you picking on me! Ever since we were little, you've been giving me shell wedgies, wet willies, and reptile rug burns, and-"Mikey said but I push them away. "Mikey, Raph, enough! You are acting like kids"I said.

"We're on a serious mission here. So stop it!"Leo yelled then we heard some creature. "Huh?"We said as we look up. "Everyone take cover!"Leo yelled as they ran. I stay put as I look at the creature. "Hey!"I said as someone pull me.

I was thrown over the shoulder and they climb up a tree. "Let m!"I said and they cover my mouth. "It me Raph"He whisper and I stay shut. "Phew! Very strange. These creatures are definitely not native to this planet"Fugitoid said.