Beyond The Known Universe

I cried silently as I held my mother pendent.

The one she gave me before we were save by Fugitoid. She told me I was a key to save the world and I should leave. I only had that one day with my parents before they were gone. Forever. I don't know what to do since I lost them all over again but this time, they are gone for good. 

Donnie saw me and hug me. "I got you"he whisper in my ear as I sniff. I let more tear fall down as I hug him back. "It gonna be okay. We are gonna be okay"he whisper over and over again as he pet my back softly.

"All right, Fugitoid, or whatever your name is, what just happened?"Leo yelled. "This has got to be some kind of sick joke, right? Right?"Raph said but Fugitoid hit him on the head. "Ah!"Raph said.

"Calm down, Raphael. First things first. I have a job to do. Now, please, I've got a ship to fly while you all stand about gawking"He said as we all look at one another. "That's not good enough. Where are you taking us?"April said. 

"All questions will be answered in time"he said then the ship started to shake. "Hold on to something!"He said as we all scream. "Oh, oh, too late for that. Apologies"he said. "Not cool bro!"Mikey yelled.

*theme song*
We all scream as we saw colors.

I sat down and close my eyes. "Oh! What what just happened? We're actually alive?"Raph said as I open my eyes. "Is everyone okay?"I said and they all nod. "I think we-"Donnie said as I climb up the stairs. 

"We went back in time, about six months, based on where the Earth is in its revolution around the sun"I said as I slowly touch the glass. "Six months? Then that means everyone's back? Including Master Splinter?"Leo said. "My parents and Zack?"I said. 

"Yes, Leonardo, Alison, but only for six months, and then, the Earth is doomed once more. Apologies"Fugitoid said and I look down at my mother necklace. "I get it. We stop the Triceratons before they ever get a chance to use the Black Hole on Earth"April said.

"Indeed. The Triceratons are spending this time searching the universe for the three fragments of the black hole weapon. Many years ago, the Utroms broke the machine into three pieces, hiding each fragment in the safest parts of the galaxy they could find"Fugitoid said as he show us the map.

"We must find them before the Triceratons find the fragments and reassemble them"he said. "And if we mess up, we just time travel back, right?"Mikey said. "That would be so awesome. It be like a video game right?"I said. 

"No, no, no, no. A Black Hole prevents repeated localized time travel because even time is subject to its attraction. If we fail, Earth is lost forever. But on the bright side, whoever gets a second chance?"Fugitoid said. 

"So why do you care, alien robot dude? Why are you helping us?"Casey said, sitting on one of those chair. "Yeah. Who are you anyway?"Raph said. "My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt. I'm a friend to the Utroms. It was Bishop who sent me. 

And, plus, I've always wanted to see Earth. Have I mentioned I'm both scientist and a c-c-cyborg? Observe"he said and open his head. His brain flew out. "Whoa"Mikey and Casey said as they stare at it. "Dude, I wish I was a robot with a human brain!"Casey said. 

"Ooh, what if we had robot brains. Bitty-bitty-bitty-bitty bop"Mikey said as they act like robot. "I just wish you guys had normal brains"Raph said, shaking his head as Mikey said"Bop". I sigh as I play with my mother pendent. 

"Everyone hold on to something" Fugitoid said and I held on to the chair. I close my eyes as the power up thrum and everyone scream again. Once everyone stop, I open my eyes. "Wow. It's so incredible"Leo said as I stood up.