56%

Ida's POV

I woke up the next day feeling really happy for some reason, the actions from last night made me really happy when I just think about it, Daniel really does make me happy and I love myself when I'm around him. I realised I have been way too long in my thought when my microwave went of after I set my popcorn on 4 minutes. I grabbed my bag of goodies and put them into a bowl, I grabbed my Fanta from the fridge because we don't fuck with Coca-Cola, and I went to the couch, I was texting Matthew back to see how is it going, I really miss him. We got really close over the course of weeks that I started to forget all the shit that happened I the past, and if I continue on reliving my past I will never move on, that just how it is in life. 

I picked up my phone and I saw that Daniel texted me asking me how my day was so far and if I wanted to do something with him later today, I replied with yes sure and finished my bag of popcorn, which, was not really healthy breakfast decision but it was fine, a girl can have whatever she wants for breakfast am I right ladies?

I grabbed the most basic outfit ever and went to the bathroom to shower and shave and do all that, even tho its California it can get pretty cold somedays. I put on denim skinny jeans which I paired with white blouse t-shirt with my shadow Air Force 1s. I didn't put on makeup because I wanted to wear sunglasses and I didn't want the 2 lines on my nose area, I paused my Spotify playlist and I made my way out of the doors. I wanted to visit this new coffee shop that opened 2 streets away because it was giving me those vintage/Tumblr vibes, and me being me I have to go and see the place with my own eyes.

I walked down the streets of L.A and couldn't believe my eyes, I am in fricking Los Angeles California, never thought I would be here, it is honestly so amazing how in a year or two your life can completely change upside down and be normal again, okay, I am way too deep in my thought now. I walked inside the coffee shop and smell of coffee instantly hit my nose. I will not order coffee no no no, I hate coffee, I ordered some special cha cha tea I think it was called and sat down on a high chair that was not far away from the doors in case someone tried to rob this place so I can skrt my way out without dying. I was supposed to meet with Daniel around 2pm and now it was already 1:15pm. I was scrolling throught twitter when a girl came up to me and asked me for a picture I said sure and stood up, we took couple of pictures and talked for little, and then she said she has to go, I finished my drink and threw the plastic cup in the trash next to me. I walked outside and ordered Uber to Santa Monica Pier since I will be meeting w Daniel there. And me living in Beverly Hills it was traffic which as stopping me from being there on time, I texted Daniel to se where he is and he was stuck in traffic too, great. I played some games on my phone and talked to the Uber man, turns out he is German and moved here with his family couple of months ago because his wife got job opportunity as Actress here, Which is great if you ask me, that's a chance 1 in million gets here. I have such a huge respect for people who made it up on themselves and didn't depend on anybody else, who did their own thing and earned their place here. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It has been a whole year since the last time I uploaded a new part, which is crazy I don't remember it, I always tell myself I gotta upgrade on Wattpad but I never do :(