9%

Matt's P.O.V

As we watched the video I saw Ida has black hair with white ombre, but it was her. She change her hair and she change her clothes, she can change her mind that just the way it goes.

I started to cry because I just couldnt hold it anymore. '' Whats wrong?'' Carter Asked.

'' Its them.'' I said. They looked at me confused. Am I the only smart one here? Of course you are. Ok I need to stop talking to myself.

'' Pause It.'' I commanded, they paused it and I pointed them out, '' Look it's Ciara.'' I pointed to her. I saw tears in Cameron's eyes. '' And Hallie.'' I pointed to Taylor's little sister. '' And Ida.'' I said weekly. By now everyone was ether crying or upset.

''Now that I-I look ba-back, I see how bad we treated them. Daily beatings, they can't stand within 5ft of us, if they talked back we'd slap them. They never really even talked back, they gave their opinions, yet we'd still slap them.'' Carter said.

I didn't want to admit it but he was right. I started to cry again. I laughed a little because Cameron and Taylor cuddled in each other arms, crying, Yet, it was still funny.

'' Why are you laughing!?'' Lox screamed at me, I laughed harder. They were all now pissed at me. Cameron and Taylor were still cuddling.

'' Look....at....T-Taylor....and.....C-Cameron.'' I said, they all turned their heads to them and burst out laughing. Taylor and Cameron looked at each other, then looked at their arms and groaned in disqust.

''That never happened!'' They yelled at the same time.

'' To late bro! #CaylorLove is already trending.'' Nash yelled.

'' Fuck!'' Cameron said. I laughed at him. He huffed and ran upstairs. Taylor soon following, for the next few hours we watched movies.

- 3 hours later -

I realized that the entire reason they left was because of us. We need to make a plan.

I called Taylor and Cameron. They both looked tired and sad. '' What? '' They asked annoyed.

'' We need a plan, they left because of us. O2L probably knows about us seeing as they are dating half of them. I say that we let them tell us, otherwise, they could leave and run again and the guys could beat the shit out of us. Not that we don't deserve it, but we don't wanna make them run again.'' I said.

Everyone nodded and we went to bed. I wanna see them again. I miss my sister, but she'll never forgive me. And with that I fell asleep.

Ciara's P.O.V

I woke up to O2L Yelling downstairs. I walked downstairs to see the girls and O2L on the phone.

'' I'm sorry but you need more opening acts. You said you'd be fine with 9 of you, but you need more.'' Some guy said.

'' Dave.'' Kian said.''We don't get along with those magcon kids.''

'' I'm sorry.'' The guy named Dave said.

'' We're fine with it, it's Ciara that we don't know if she can handle seeing her brother again.'' Hallie said '' I have custody of them.''

'' Oh Ya, i forgot that your parents put obligations to you, untill the turned 18.'' Sam said.

I walked in and all their heads turned to me '' I'm hungry.'' i said. They uncomfortably laughed.

'' What did you hear? '' Connor asked coming over to me and kissing my cheek.

'' All of it. But it's true, they no longer have any duties to us so why don't we torture them? '' I said.

They laughed and nodded. We went to get dressed. After we finished that we went to the mall with the boys.