21%

Ida's P.O.V

I rest my head on plane window.

Everything happened in those 2 years.

Everything changed.

It's not same.

What will happen when I see Mom and dad after 2 years? Will they miss me?

What will Matt do?

What will I do?

Selena's P.O.V

Us 4 rushed to hotel room. We bursted inside and saw Ida's things are gone. GONE

'' She left.'' said Hallie and sit on her bed. '' She really did.'' I wispered.

I pulled out my phone.

@Selenayay: I HOPE U GUYS ARE HAPPY!! IDA LEFT 5OU I HOPE U ALL ARE HAPPY!!!

I pressed 'tweet' i don't care if I got hate, Ida was my bestfriend and she still is. I don't know why people hate her? I-''Guys... Ida posted video before she left.'' Ciara cut out my thoughts.

We all pilled around her and she presses 'play'. ( skip video )

After the video was over we all were crying. I hate my life, I let her go. I thought it was nothing, I thought she was joking about hate. I hate myself for doing that....

Ciara's P.O.V

I can't believe... she left....she left us....she said she will never.....people change.....

'' Guys what should we do?'' Asked Victoria, looking at us. '' Let's call her.'' I said. I pull out my phone and dialed her number. '' Person you're try-'' I cutt of lady and pressed decline button. '' Her phone is turned off.'' I said looking at all of them. They sighed and sat down. What should we do?

Ida's P.O.V

I payed the taxi, and he drove away. I looked up. Home sweet home...

I ringed the door bell and my mom answered. '' Who-OMG you're back.'' she smiled and hugged the life out of me. '' Hi mom.'' I said smiling happily. After our 15min. hugging ses. we walked inside.'' Mom where is dad?'' I asked picking up apple and started eating. '' Oh he is in New York for bussines trip.'' she said looking sad. I sighed. '' Where is M-MOM I'M HOME.'' Someone yelled. '' In kitchen.'' my mom yelled. Matthew walked inside when he saw me his eyes lifted up like christmas tree. '' IDA.'' He yelled and hugged me. '' Hi Matt.'' I smiled hugging him back. '' I missed u, why did u left tour?.'' He asked realising me from his big hug. '' I'm good, and I don't want to talk about it right now.'' I said looking down. '' Oh okay.'' he said smiling softly. '' Honey go get some rest.'' my mom said. I nodded and picked up my suitcases and walked inside my old room.

When I walked inside I saw all my old pictures hanging out on wall on closet. I put my suitcase in my closet and looked around my room. I saw my old macbook on table. My old pictures from preeschool. My old box full of pictures with me and boys. When we we're in good terms. Now I don't even know, If we're good, If we're on same page. I'm just confused. I grabed my phone from backpack and turn it on. I saw 6 missed calls from Ciara, 4 from Victoria, 43 from Selena, and so on, and so on. I just throw my phone on bed and throw myself on bed. After 5min I fall asleep.

Matthew's P.O.V

'' Honey go get some rest.'' mom said to Ida. She nodded adn picked up her things and walked upstairs. She left me and mom in kitchen alone. '' Matt you have to promise me something.'' she said looking me with serious eyes.'' I nodded. '' Please don't hurt her EVER again, please.'' she said. I looked down and then back up at her. '' Don't worry mom I wont, that was stupid mistake I did, and it will never happen again.'' I said. My mom weak smiled and hugged me, I hugged back. '' I promise.'' I said and kissed my on cheek.

I promise...