44%

Ida's POV

"Shh"

"Do not wake her up"

"Dude stfu"

"Ouch you stepped on my foot"

"Watch where you are going idiot"

"Can you guys shut up?"

"No he is pushing me"

"You started it"

"SHUT IT"

".."

"...."

"...damn.."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw bunch of people around my bed, when they saw that i was awake they screamed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I smiled big and rubbed my eyes, there were all boys, KSI, Alissa Violet,RiceGum other Cløutgang members and some other youtubers, "Aw thank you guys" i chuckled as i stood up from the bed, first one was Matt that came up to me and hugged dear life out of me.

"Happy 17th birthday little sis" he said into my hair, "Thanks Matty" he groaned at his nickname that he hates, "You will not even believe how hard it was for us to make all of this happen" Alissa chuckled as she gave me a hug "We literally had to plan everything when you were in store" Rice said as he gave me present, "So all of that lense thing was fake??" I gasped as i laughed, I thanked Rice for the present "Well kinda" LaurDIY said as she gave me bear bear, "Awww thanks Laury" i whined as i hugged her.

"Let's eat the cake!!!" Banks yelled as he kissed Alissa on cheek, "Wait i need to get dressed!" i yelled as i pushed all of them outside, i heard them walking outside as i locked my doors, i turned around and saw bunch of present, i have the sweetest friends ever i swear, i walked to bathroom and took a nice shower, i put on Denim Jeans, teal crop top and some black and white Vans, i swear all i wear are Vans. I walked outside my room and set up gifts on one side of the room to take a picture for instagram.

@IdaEspinosa: Thanks everyone who gave me such a lovely presents for my 17th birthday! I have never been so grateful to have such amazing friends who i love the most! Again thank you all 💕💕💕

have such amazing friends who i love the most! Again thank you all 💕💕💕

MatthewEspinosa,LaurDIY,AlissaViolet,DanielSeavey,JackAveryMusic,FazeBanks, RiceGum and 126.938 others liked this post.

@RiceGum: Ayee Happy 17th one little one

@AlissaViolet: Yessss Queen!!

@User1: OMG happy birthday!!!

@DanielSeavey: Happy birthday my love 💘

@User2: OMG DANIEL!!

@User3: I AM FREAKING OUT

-

I smiled down at the comments as i put my phone down, i got a text.

Daniel💘: Happy birthday love, hope you will have amazing day ☺️💘

Me: Thanks Daniel!! lyly xx

I walked downstairs and saw people talking at taking snapchats "THERES OUR GIRL" Banks screamed as he snapchated me walking into living room, i covered my face with my hands and walked to the cake, they were being so extra they even hired photographer, i made a wish and blew out the candles, they all cheered and i cut down the cake.

There was one thing going around my mind all the time.. Where is Sammy? He didn't even said Happy Birthday to me, he didn't even texted, smh. But that will not stop me from having great birthday ever! I was deep into my thoughts when i heard door bell, i walked outside and saw a guy in front of my doors holding a pink roses and bunch of candy that are in huge bowl "Hey are you Ida?" he questioned "Yeah and you are?" i chuckled, "Oh no i am just delivery guy, a guy named Daniel Seavey hired me to get you these like 2 days ago" he smiled as he handled me roses and candy, i blushed as i thanked him and i walked inside of house placing the roses into water and candy beside it.

I truly have an amazing people around me!

-

Look at me! I am not dead! I'm actually uploading! Give this chapter 7 votes for next one!!