19%

Ciara's P.O.V

We are at our 2nd show here in Toronto We are meeting fans right now. They are all sweet and caring.

" Hi. I'm Caaira." said blond girl that looked cute. " Hi, nice to meet you cutie." I smiled at her.

She started crying. " awh don't cry you are going to make me cry." I said and wipped fake tear from my eye. She smiled.

We took a picture and i sighed her t-shirt and her arm. I love our fans.

Ida's P.O.V

I'm getting so much hate. On twitter, on Meet&Greet. The fans are just hatting me. They say that I don't deserve to be Matthew's sister. But what can I say? Its not my fault my dad didn't used condom when he fuxked my mom....

Anyways I saw next fan coming. Here it goes hate...

" Hi." she said nicely. Oh maybe they can be fine. " Hi what is your name? " I smiled at her.

" I'm Tori, I'm come all the way from Europe here to meet you girls." she smiled. Wow that is loooong trip.

" Oh wow. I didn't know. How was your trip? " I asked taking picture with her.

" It was fine." she smiled. I sighed her t-shirt and phone case. And she walked away. I wish more fans are like this.

Selena's P.O.V

I saw that something wrong is with Ida. She doesn't eat that much. I know she loves food. She is just not the Ida I know.

Victoria's P.O.V

I was meeting fans when this girl with brown hair and blue eyes come to me.

" Hi can I ask you something? " she asked me. " Yes you can." I said picking up her t-shirt to sigh.

" Why is Ida on 5OU tour?" she asked smirking. I looked at her.

" Wait what???" I snapped at her looking angry. Nobody is saying shit about her.

" You see she doesn't have talent,she can't sing or ev-WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I cut her off. Security came over

"Is something wrong Miss.Victoria." he asked.

The girl looked taken back.

" yes this girl is saying shit about Ida." I said glaring at her.

" Okay we will take care off it." he said and grabbed the girl and took her outside. Everyone was silent.

" OKAY everyone go back to meeting." said our DJ and put on Something Big by Shawn Mendes.

Nobody is saying shit about my bestfriend.

Ida's P.O.V

I can't sing, I have no talent myb. I should quit...