26%

Selena's P.O.V

We are all on M&G now, we all have our own table so we wont make a crowd. There is so many nice fans, but some of them just got here to give us hate, i rlly can't believe what people are up to do. Anyways I was writing my signature on phone case to this one girl when she said '' You look like Selena Gomez.'' when she said that i looked up at her and smiled. '' Thank you.'' she nodded and i gave her, her phone case. She thanked and went away. I looked at Ida's table and saw her smiling and laughing at one fan.

Ida's P.O.V

I was laughing so much at one fan's story. '' So what she did next? '' I asked with tears in my eyes. '' After that she was chasing me around house, and didn't talk to me next 2 weeks.'' she said laughing with me. '' I can't believe how can you put flour in blowdried.'' I asked. She smiled. I signed her t-shirt and her poster. I said bye to her and she smiled. I was having such amazing time now. I mean i didn't got any hate today. I hope it will stay in that was. Me and girls agreed to go to Starbucks after show. We have 1 more day here left. And Andrew didn't told us next stop. He said it's suprise. When Andrew have suprise then you know you will faith of suprise.

Victoria's P.O.V

I was walking to bathroom bc i need to pee so bad. I was about to enter in bathroom when i heard Martin our security yelling. I followed his yelling and saw him yelling at 3 girls '' Wooow Martin what are you doing???'' I asked a little angry. When he saw me he went blue. '' Miss.Newton they were trying to get into backstage, but they don't have a pass.'' he said and looked at 3 girls. '' Oh but that isn't reason to yell at them, sorry girls, do you want pictures tho?" I asked they nodded smiling and we took pictures, and i continue walking to bathroom.

Hallie's P.O.V

They gave us 5min break. I was talking to Selena and walking to backstage. I opened curtains and i screamed when i saw table full of food, i was soooo damn hungry.

Ida's P.O.V

After the show was over we called van to drove us to starbucks, we sat into starbucks and ordered our drinks. Right when we were talking we saw someone we never wanted to see again.... O2L

-----------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys liked it, please go read my new book called '' PLAYER ''  i hope you guys will like it ;))

Social Medias:

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic

Facebook: Ida Rosic

Tumblr: RainyBlackFan

Wattpad: IdaRosic

Twitter: TheIdaRosic

Vine: TheIdaRosic

Youtube: IdaaBabezz

Instagram: Ida.Rosic