53%

Selena's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN APOLOGISE?" I screamed at the top of my lungs making everyone in the room look at me with disappointed look on their faces, "I mean apologise for the way you guys threw her out, aplogise for everything" he said making me roll my eyes

"Oh so it's about what we did to HER? When it's actually other way around" i stated, i plot down on the couch next to Victoria.

"Yes, even if she is the one that caused all of this, you guys should be the one apologising because in that way people will see you guys like better people" Andrew said, i had feeling like he doesn't want to deal with all of this anymore, like he doesn't want to do anything with us, we are acting so childlish and we probably forgot what it was like to be loved by our fans.

"So what do you suggest?" Ciara muttered, Andrew sighed, "I mean that you should contact her and go out for a coffee where paparazzi will probably see you guys all together again and by the end of the day, all the drama will be over" he explained. I don't think there is anything to lose.

Daniel's POV

Me and the guys are in studio recording songs for our new album, we are actually done recording we just want to add final touches, "soo Daniel" Zach broke the silent, "yeah?" i asked still keeping my eyes on the paper, "what's up with you and Matt's sister? What's her name again, oh yeah Ida" that made me look up and straight into his eyes, "N-nothing, what would happen?" i guess the other boys were interested in our conversation because they were looking at both of us and not doing what they were doing before.

"Oh come on, the blind dog would notice that something is clearly going on" Corbyn grinned at me poking my side making me laugh, "No, seriously guys nothing is going on we are just friends" my voice soften at the last word, "whatever you say Danny boii" Zach laughed walking away, "And it will stay that way we don't want any distractions" Jonah shoot looking at me and raising his point finger at me
"Okay dad" i laughed looking at my phone

-------------------------------------------------------

Really short chapter but hey!I haven't updated in couple of months!

social media's:

snapchat: ida.rosic
instagram: idarosic
twitter: idaamth