31%

Ciara's P.O.V ( I haven't in a while )

I woke up in middle of the night, i looked at my phone and saw it's 3am. I slipped on my unicorn slippers and walked downstairs, i went into kitchen and drank glass of water, i walked to living room and turned on the PS4, and put in COD:Ghosts i went on multiplayer and started playing a little after some time i looked at clock and saw it was 9 IN THE MORNINGG!?? Oh my God this is not healthy at all, i turned off PS4 and went upstairs "Morning" i said to Selena who just woke up she nodded at me as she was jawing, i went to my room and took out my vlogging camera i mean why not, i placed it on night stand and sat down on floor. "Helooo my sexy people, welcome to my first vlog EVERRR" I yelled the last part "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP" I heard someone screaming from the next room i faced the camera, "Oops" i whispered, "So as i said welcome to my first vlog, and to be honest i don't even know what to do today" i paused, i looked around my room and saw my Gym bag "Well i know something we can do" i looked at camera.

Ida's P.O.V

I was having a good dream untill i heard someone screaming from the other room "SHUT THE FUCK UPPP" I screamed and covered my head with pillow, i wanted to go back to sleep but i'm kind of person who wakes up never can go back to sleep, i mentally cursed and pick up my phone. 9:12am. Oh my fudging Gooood. I groaned loudly, i stood up from my bed and looked around my room pretty messy, oh well i will hire a lady to clean it up. I walked to bathroom because i need to pee.

Selena's P.O.V

I was down in kitchen making pancakes for everyone while listening to radio. Shawn Mendes came up and i wanted to scream he has always been my celebrity crush. I saw Ciara walking downstairs while having her sport bag on shoulders and she was vlogging? "Here we have our dear Selena or how i like her to call 'momma' she laughed as she pointed camera at me "no papparazi" i laughed as i covered my face. She put her camera down, "whatcha doin Sel?" She asked as she grabbed pancake and started eating. "Just making pancakes, you?" I asked. "Well i found my new animation" she asked as she shaked her camera in air "good luck" i said and winked. "Thankkkks" she screamed as shd grabbed her bag and walked outside. After second she walked back in "Forgot my keys" she laughed as she grabbed them of counter. I shook my head. Right when she walked outside Ida walked downstairs, "GOOD MORNINNNNG" I screamed because i know she hates when people scream "OH MY GOOOD" She screamed back as she covered her ears with her hands. I just laughed and she shoot me a glare. I stopped laughing right after, she walked to living room, i just snuggle my shoulders and started eating my pancakes.

Ciara's P.O.V

"So we are at the gym right now" i said as i faced to my camera the gym sign "and right across we have McDonald's" i whined as i faced my camera on McDonald's and then on my face "Life is hard kids, stay in school" i said as i covered my camera with my hand and stopped recording. I walked inside and paid for a day, i walked upstairs to changing room and changed into Nike Pro leggings, Adidas t-shirt and some black Nike shoes, i grabbed my beats and put them around my neck as i tied my hair into pony tail, i grabbed my camera and walked to gym, i put the camera on floor where is threatmill bc i want to make sick as montage.

Ida's P.O.V

I fell today like it's not my day, here i am sitting in living room watching some random ass movie, as i was on my phone, i decided to follow up some fans, i saw that fans made #BringO2Land5OUbacktogether i mentally wanted to kill myself fans are sometimes so clueless man, they don't even know what really happened, i mean i don't blame them they are fans. I retweeted the tweet that said

@5OUforever23: Guys don't pressure @5OUTour and @OurSecondLife to get back together you never know what happens behind social medias aka in real life.

See thats exactly what is happening right now,man i wish life isn't this hard.

---------------

A/N

Snap: ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.rosic
Fb: ida rosic