23%

Ida's P.O.V

So I made my decidion, I will go back touring. I know they hate me but I have to go back because my real fans. I walked downstairs and saw mom on her phone, and Matthew throwing cookies in the air and Burnie catching it. " Mom." I said on last step of stairs. She turned her head and looked at me. So did Matt. " I'm going back touring." When I said that she gasped and rushed to me and hugged me. " That is my girl." She said with tears in her eyes. I hugged her back.

*

After 5 rings she answered. " yes?" She said supriced. " I'm going back touring." I said putting my suitcase on the bed. " OH MY GOOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She screamed in my ear. " Yeah I am, I'm not gonna let hate get me." I said smiling. " I'M SOO PROUD IM TELLING GIRLS." She said and hang up. While I was putting things in my suitcase someone knocked on my doors. " Come in." I said folding my leggings. Matt came inside. " Oh Matt." I said. " I'm happy you're going touring again, I want to see you happy." He said, I went to him.
And slapped him across the face. ( jk )

I went to him and hugged, he hugged back." I missed you Matt more that you will ever miss me. I know you hurt me in past but I really love you brother." I said letting tear down my face. " I love you too, little sis." He said and I felt his tear on my shirt. We broke apart. " Now go finish packing, Arizona is waiting for you." He said and smiled. Here I go Arizona