10%

Ciara's P.O.V

Today's the day when we go to Dallas. I can't-wait! Sarcasm.

I got dressed in black because that is my most flattering color beside blue.

I took a shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for Ida.

She always takes the longest. She came down and we called a taxi.

'' You know you don't have to wear that much makeup to make them see what they did.'' Selena whispered in my ear

'' This is just for this outfit. And either way, this is the only day I'm ever wearing makeup like this.'' I whispered back.

'' Good. Because every girl is beautiful with no makeup.'' She whispered.

'' I do. I just want them to feel a little bad and it took to much time for this. I hate it.'' I whispered. She chuckled.

'' What's going on back there? '' Asked Hallie.

'' Oh nothing just talking about some shit.'' I said, she laught. and nodded

We pulled up to the airport and got on our plane. Dallas here we come.

- 3 hours later -

We got off our plane and headed to the place where digi was being held

We each had like 3 bags.

Once we got to our hotel room our manager came in. He works with O2L and Us.

'' You guys have to be on stage in an hour and half. But they want you down in 10min for set up.'' Mike said. We nodded.

As we were walking to the stage I saw Cameron in backstage.

'' Hold yourself back Ciara.'' Hallie said. I ignored her.

I walked over and shoulder checked him.

'' Woah! Watch where your going bitch.'' He said.

'' I just wanted to see if you had changed.'' I said '' Guess not. Shame you're still narcissistic douchesass bitches. This will be one interesting tour.''

I walked over to girls and talked about our next video.

'' Wait!'' I heard Cameron yelled and ran to me.

'' Ya. What do you want Cameron? '' I said a little harsher than planed.

'' I wanted to say sorry.'' He said and looked at the ground. I looked over his shoulders to see guys watching.

'' Cameron.'' He looked at me. '' I can't forgive you, you caused soo much pain to me and girls, and you think i can forgive you that easy, huh?. But make sure the rest of the guys know I don't, and probably won't anytime soon, forgive them.''

I walk to girls and when i was about to say something Taylor spoked. '' Ciara I'm sorry to.'' The girls and I laughed as all the guys came running too.

'' You think We'll-'' I laughed '' Forgive you or guys? '' I kept laughing until Connor came and kissed my cheek.

'' Ya no.'' I said.

'' Is he your boyfriend' Asked Cameron glaring at Connor.

'' Guys back off we aren't family anymore.'' They looked at me hurt.

'' What do you mean? '' Cameron asked about to cry.

'' Well before we left our parents singer some papers so now Hallie have custody on us. Until we turn 18.'' I said and smiled big.

'' Technically. You guys doesn't have any right to take us home or anything, and you aren't my brother anymore.'' I said to Cameron.

They all looked like they wanted to cry. I hugged Victoria because she was closer to me.

I know I sound mean, but 3 years of beatings. Ya, no they deserve it.

'' Remember, real family is who you choose, not who you're related to.'' I said to all of them. '' You guys are my family.'' I said to Selena,Victoria,Ida,Hallie,Sam,Connor,Kian,Jc,Trevor and Ricky.

'' Are we in your family?'' Cameron asked.

'' IF you work for it and, you show that you've changed.'' I said he smiled. '' You didn't make a good first impression.''

He nodded. Maybe we can go back to normal. Maybe.

------------------

A/N

There you goo guys new chapter! :)

Q: What school are you guys going?

Me: Bishop Ireton High School