27%

Ida's P.O.V

I looked at them from a distance, they changed a lot. Kian got more tattoos and same with Jc. They all look different. But i will never forget what they did to us. They left all of us so they can get more famous in LA. They just left us told us they hates us and only were with us for attention and fame ( A/N: i know they are not like this, i am fan of O2L, it's just fanfiction ). Me and girls looked at each other. " I guess they are back in town." Said Selena. She went on her phone and called someone, after a while person picked up, i went back to O2L they were laughing at each other untill Ricky noticed me. When he did his eyes wide, he grabbed Kian's shoulder and made him turn on our way, Kian yelled something back at him i'm sure it was " What the hell Ricky " Ricky didn't said anything he just pointed at our table, everyone from O2L was now looking at us. I shoot glare at Sam and he looked down. I stood up ready to fight the bitches when someone pulled me down. " Calm down Ida, they are not worth it." Said Victoria, she still had hand on my shoulder, she looked at them and sighed " It was their fault they decided to leave, but we are back, and they will never ever break us apart." She said still glaring at them. I saw Trevor whispering something in Jc's ear. He nodded as they all made their way to our table. " Girls they are coming here." Said Hallie looking at all of us. Welcome back in town bitches.

Victoria's P.O.V

They are making their way to our table. I grabbed someones hand, i looked up and saw it was Selena she smiled at me in friendly way, and she shoot glare at boys who just sat at table. " You have no fu*king right to do that, we are so over your fu*king asses." Said Selena angry. The boys looked at us taken back. " We are so-" Ida cut Kian off. " Don't you dare to say you're sorry, what kind of people are you guys? To just use someone? I'm happy you guys left because i don't want to be next to people who don't have respect." Ida finished, and she sat down looking all red from anger. She was always best with words, and i am happy for that. No one said single word. Selena's phone ringed. " It's Andrew, let's go girls." She said and we all stood up. She went around table and looked Jc right in eyes. " If you or any of your faggot friend ever try to talk to us, you will be in hospital fighting for your own life, now excuse us we have to work on our 'famous life' " she said leaving me out of breath. Damn girl. We girls walked inside car and driver started car. " So O2L is really back?" Asked Andrew. " Yes for our bad, but we are leaving this town as soon as posible." I said. And i mean it. I don't want to see O2L ever again.

----------------

A/N Hi guys i hope you liked chapter sorry i didn't updated i'm really sorry.
So what team are u?

O2L

Or

OGL

Social Medias:

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.rosic
Facebook: ida rosic
Youtube: IdaMarie
Vine: theidarosic
Twitter: theidarosic