37%

Ida's POV
~ 4 days left ~

I was wide awake when 2 little kids decided to jump up and down on my bed to wake me up, they just runned downstairs after rudely waking me up, i groaned and turned on other side where my phone is to check time

10:02am

I mentally wanted to hit myself for not locking my doors, i jumped from the bed almost falling on floor but managed to keep balance, i walked to bathroom and washed my face and put Nivea cream on my face, i walked downstairs when smell of bacon,eggs and pancakes hit me "Mmm i smell something tasty" i sang as i walked into kitchen sitting on counter chair beside Jake who has eating well trying to eat his bacon, "Morning" my mum said as she kissed my cheek and placed pancakes beside me "Where is Summer?" i asked Jake who has very busy with his bacon, "I think she is in bathroom" he smiled at me i nodded and started eating my pancakes, "Mum they are so good" i moaned with my mouth full, she laughed and kissed Jake on cheek walking upstairs to get ready for work "Ayeee where is my kiss on cheek!" I frowned and i heard her laugh upstairs i shook my head and finished my pancakes, Sunmer walked outside bathroom and sat next to her brother. Matt walked downstairs with his hair all messed up "Dinooo!!!" Jake yelled as he runned up to Matt who picked him up and placed him on his hip, yesterday Matt and twins got along pretty well since Matt pretended to be Dinosaour for whole hour, "Helo kiddo how did you sleep?" Matt asked as he walked into kitchen still holding Jake, he placed him softly on counter as Matt grabbed coffee mug "Good" Jake answered simply "Ida did you pack?" Matt asked me his back facing me as he poured coffee into his mug I was about to answer when Summer interrupted "Where are you going?" she asked sadly it broke my heart, i looked at Matt for help and also wanted to kill him for bringing it up "Oh baby me and Matt are moving to California" when i said that she and Jake had sadest look on their faces "No no don't be sad, me and Ida will visit every time we can" Matt said and tickled Jake's sides making him giggle and laugh, i went up to Summer "You want to go out for ice cream?" i asked her, her face Lit up "Can Jake come too?" she asked i laughed "of course he can" she smiled and jumped down from counter "Jake let's get ready" she said and runned upstairs as her brother followed i swear they are like 1.

"Jake be careful" i told little guy as he runned off to swings, we are in park walking around, eating ice cream and having normal convos, "Why are you leaving?" Summer asked licking her ice cream in one hand while holding my hand with another one "Baby it's complicated" she just nodded and watched her brother on swings, "Go and join him" i told her sitting down on bench, she nodded and runned to him, i looked around and saw people walking by and couples holding hands laughing, my thoughts were cutt of when someone sat right beside me "What are you doing here alone Lil Ma" he smiled, "I am not alone Sammy" i giggled looking at his face, those eyes, those pink lips "Oh really? with who are you with" he smirked "Well-" "Oh Is that your boyfriend" Jake cut me off as he walked up to us, Summer by his side Sammy chuckled softly as my face turned red, he looked up at me and kissed my cheek making Summer and Jake go "aww", "not yet kiddos" he smiled, oh mah gad mah heart mah soul, then it hit me "Oh Sammy these are Summer and Jake my new brother and sister" i smiled hoping Sammy will not say Adopted outloud because we don't want twins to think they are not part of family if they are adopted he gave me the 'are they adopted' look and i just nodded "Nice to meet you guys i'm Sammy" he smiled and twins giggled, Us 4 walked to house and as soon as we walked inside Jake yelled "TOYS" and runned to them, Summer runned to our back jard where trampoline is, and me and Sammy were left alone UNTILL Matthew had to interupt "Hey bro wassup" he yelled and they did the bro hug thingy and i wanted to roll my eyes "Nothing much you?" asked Sammy as we walked to living room at that moment my phone ringed and i saw my dad was calling "Hey dad what's up?" i asked sitting on couch "Hey Ida tomorrow is Monday can you take twins to kindergarten" he asked and i heard sadness in his voice i knew him and mum wanted to be first ones to take twins to KG but they are really busy "Sure dad" i smiled, "Thanks baby" he said and hung up, i am so happy to have such a good family with me.

------------------
A/N don't get used to updating schedule hah it's 2:12am right now so yeah hahahaha

snap: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic
fb: idarosic