46%

GUYS!
I have a feeling like this book is now mainly focused on Ida and not on other people right now, do you guys want me to continue writing? Like adding more of Why don't we boys in? Let me know :)

-

Ida's POV

Me and Daniel are cuddling in his room watching Netflix, we just wrapped up Season 1 of Stranger Things and now we are moving on to Season 2

In middle of it my phone buzzed

Gues who fricking texted me?

Samuel Wilkinson

Sammy: I'm sorry.

I raised my eyes in confusion

Me: Why are you sorry?

I saw three dots popping up

Sammy: I am sorry for not texting you, and not staying in contact for you..

I rolled my eyes

Me: Sammy.. We were never a thing, you have nothing to be sorry for.

I rolled my eyes once more and locked my phone as i threw it aside, "Are you okay?" Daniel asked me sweetly as he stroked my hair, "Yeah" i said not wanting to drag him into my drama

Why would Sammy apologise right now? He must have saw my snapchat story and everything, he still didn't said happy birthday, even tho i don't care anymore.

"Okay, something is up, tell me" Daniel sighed as he paused Netflix now sitting up, i gave him weak smile as i sat down in front of him, i looked him into eyes and he gave me 'go on' look.

"There is this guy.. Sammy.. he is a friend of my brother and a friend of mine, i knew him from instagram but i meet him in real life in Virginia when i was home after the situation with the girls, we didn't really date, but we kissed, and after i moved in with my brother, like 3 days after we kinda drifted away, i noticed that from the day i got my stuffs out of the house and the day when i meet you and on my birthday he didn't even came to visit nor anything else, and yeah i was sad but then again when i think about it, there is nothing to be sad about, he made his decision when he stopped talking to me" whole time Daniel held eye contact with me while i was trying my hardest to look away from his eyes, i couldn't look him in the eyes while i was talking how i liked other boy..

After i was done, he pulled me into soft hug "Everything will be okay Ida, you deserve better okay? don't let him ruin your day, you are smart,beautiful, talented and kind you are everything in a girl" he kissed my temple, his words made me feel loved and his hug made me feel safe i am so glad i meet him that day when i was moving my stuffs out.

"I am so glad i meet you that day" i said smiling at thought, he chuckled "Me too, i have never seen such a beauty" i blushed at his words and burried my face into his chest making his smile. This boy

-

AYOO WHATS POOPIN???
did you guys like it?

snapchat; ida.rosic
instagram: ida.rosic
twitter: TheIdaRosic
fb: IdaRosic