49%

Ida's POV

I wake up the next day feeling like a shit, my throat hurts like a hoe and my head is pounding, i stood up from my bed and walked to medicine cabinet, i took some Advil and gulped it down with huge amount of water. I walked to kitchen and grabbed my "Weight loss" pills since i need to lose some weight since i'm going back to Modeling, i took one and swallowed it, i heard my phone going off so i walked back to my room and i saw 'Daniel CV 🦒💞' calling.

"Hi bestfriend!" He yelled when i picked up, "Since when i'm your bestfriend?" i chuckled sarcastically.

"Well since i meet you duh"

"Do you need Anything CV?" i asked and whined when my throat started hurting, "Wait what's wrong?" he asked concerned, "I woke up today with a huge headache and my throat hurting" i said in a whisper, "I'm coming over" i didn't have time to reply since he hang up, i sighed and put my phone on kitchen counter, i looked in mirror and i was in my watermelon Pj's.

I took a shower to look atleast a little decent, i grabbed my Nike Pros and my normal bra putting it on, i walked to Matthew's closet and grabbed one of his t-shirts who look like a dress on me.
I heard a bell so i walked to open it

"Hiiiii" Daniel said as he gave me a warm hug, we stayed like that for a minute none of us wanting to let go, he smelled so good, we finally broke away and smiled at each other.

"Let's go to my room" i told him still smiling, i moved away so he can walk inside, i closed the doors and locked them, "Nice place" he said looking around, "Thanks" i said leading him to my room.

Victoria's POV ( Wait whaaaat? )

I was laying down on my phone scrolling down the Instagram bored of my mind when i saw that a fan posted a picture of Ida with some guys, i clicked on phone and saw 5 really good looking boys, i went on people who were tagged on it

@SeaveyDaniel
@JackAveryMusic
@IdaEspinosa
@ImZachHerron
@JonahMarais
@CorbynBesson

I clicked on Daniel boy and let me tell you Damn that boy is looking good, i saw that he has insta story so i clicked on it, I saw a picture of him on a bed holding a girl's hand, the caption said "When bae is sick 😫" I rolled my eyes when i realised its 100% Ida, i liked one of Daniel's photos and locked my phone walking downstairs to get something to drink

Ida's POV

"Are you seriously posting that?" i cracked a laugh when i saw the Caption that Daniel posted on his story, "Why not" he said and kissed my forehead, my cheeks flushed red and I hid my face in his chest, he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tight, i never want to leave his grip, he is just so caring and sweet, and he makes me feel type a way i never felt, not even with Kian, and i haven't heard a word with Kian since whole accident on casting.

-

IM BACKKKK