8%

Ciara's P.O.V ( 1 year later )

''I like big butts and i can not lie!'' I sang as I ran downstairs, and into the kitchen.

'' Big butts are my kriptonite!'' Selena scream/sang.

We looked at eachother and smirked.'' When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get stunned!'' Selena and I sang/scremed at same time.

Sam came down the stairs.'' Shut your mouths. You've been singing that stupidass song for a week!'' He yelled at us.

'' Hey! You were singing AThousandMiles for a month so fuck off.'' I said. We all looked at each other.

'' Makin my way down town walkin fast, faces pass and I'm home bound!'' All 3 of us sang in sync.

We again looked at each other. '' And I need you!'' I sand at the top of my lungs.

'' And I miss you!'' Selena screamed

'' And now I wonder!'' Sam screamed

'' If I could fall into the sky!Do you think time would pass me by!'' All three of us screamed.

Ricky,Ida and Hallie came in'' Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles!'' All six of us sang, '' If I could just see you, tonight!''

We laughed and sat on the couch. We turned off the lights and started a movie. I must have forgot the guys were here. Because next thing I knew I said.

'' You know in one hour will strike the one year mark from when we faked our suicide.'' I said

The boys and Selena and Victoria looked at us. '' What!? '' They yelled in sync. You see we just told them we ran, we sorta left out suicide part.

'' Oops?'' I said the girls glared at me. '' You know what! Stop glaring at me. They would have found sooner or later.'' I said.

They looked away and mumbled a 'sorry'. '' So wanna tell us?'' Victoria said in a caring voice.

I looked at the girls. They motioned me to tell.

'' Well right before the guys left for spring break, they told us 'If you tell any of our parents what we do to you, we will make the beatings harder and longer'. So we ran.'' I was pulled into Ricky's chest.

I cried for a few minutes before I pulled away. '' They weren't always like that. We have good memories. To tell the truth, I miss them. Like real them, our brothers that would tickle us to sleep. Run down the docks with.'' I said

'' Not the, beatings,everyday before school, you can't stand within 5ft of me, you can't even sit at same table with your brother.'' I finished.

'' I cant belive we didn't know.'' Kian said

'' More like notice, we should have known that they would have been searching for you girls.'' Ricky said. All the guys nodded and we continue the movie.

'' Hey! We need to go shoot the relationship video! '' Ida said after movie ended. We all walked upstairs to Ida's room since it's biggest and we need the space. I looked at my watch.

'' Woopie, we've officially been dead for a year.'' I said being sarcastic. The girls mumbled 'ya' and continue setting up the cameras with the boys, we will film video our channel i mean OGL.

'' Selena, Vic? Want to film with us? '' I asked

'' Nah go on we will skip. '' she said and wink

I sat down because we were starting video. '' Hey guys! Its Ida'' she said, '' Hallie'' i said,'' and Ciara'' i said the boys introduced themselfes.

'' And as you can probably tell from the title,we are here to confess.'' Ida said. '' Kian and I are together! #Kidan'' she exclamed happily.

''Connor and I are too! #Cinnor! '' I said.

'' #Rallie! '' Hallie said. We laughed and did a Q and A.

After we finished we went down stairs and called over Jc and Trevor, we watched movies untill we died/fell asleep.

Taylor's P.O.V:

It's been a year since my sister died, along with Camerons and Matt's.

We're all incredibly sad. All 10 of us made a pact that we would work as hard as we needed to get to where we wanted to be.

I got text and it was from manager at DiGi. His name is Dave.

Dave- Hey Taylor, we have new people come to the tour, but this time its going to be a personal tour. It's name is O2l they are bringing OurGirlyLife with them but they want other people as opening acts, so I was wondering if the 10 of you could come onto the tour?

I walked over and asked everyone. We all live in one house. They all said 'sure'

Me- Ya that would be cool

Dave- Ok. I'll see you in Dallas,Texas is one week. It'll be a 2 months tour.

I went into living room where everyone was. '' They want us in Dallas in a week, and it's gonna be a 2 months tour.'' I said they nodded

'' They have these people coming called OurGirlyLife and I think we should check them out.'' I said.

They nodded and we went on YouTube on the XboX. We searched them up, and saw that they just uploaded a video.

We clicked it and watch it about halway through Matt started crying.

'' What's wrong?'' Carter asked.

'' It's them''

-----------------------

A/N

There you go guys my back is hurting from writing, and i love you guys sooo much we almost hit 100 reads and i'm so grateful for all you guys did and i love you all!