18%

Ciara's P.O.V

We are on stage right now. Lot of people are here. The fans are amazing.

"Let's splash water on them." Yelled Hallie covering her microphone. I nodded. We picked up water bottles and splashed water on them. They screamed. I love my fans so much and I live for them.

Ida's P.O.V
- After Show-

It was interview time. I'm so nervous.

" So tell me Ida." said the girl looking at me. I looked at her waiting for her quastion.

" Are you related to Matthew Espinosa? " She asked me. I breath in deep.

" Yes I am. I'm his little sister." I said and fake smiled. I wish we are still close like we used to.

" Ciara what is your dream? " She asked Ciara.

" Well I always wanted to be actress." she smiled.

I hope all of our dreams will come true.

After interview we were all really tired. I groan when my head hit pillow.

" Sooo tired." I mumbled into pillow.

Someone knocked on our doors. Ciara yelled come in.

Andrew walked inside.

" Girls the show was amazing, fans loved it." He smiled and sit on chair that was beside big flat TV.

" Yeah it was hype af." I chuckled and smiled. Selena chocked her drink. And Victoria laughed.

" Girls we have 2nd show tomorrow at 1pm. and them 3rd and we're over with Toronto." He said and looked at us. We nodded.

" Where is our next stop?" Asked Victoria picking up her phone that was on floor.

" California." He said. Wow I had never been there. note of sarcasm