38%

Ida's POV
~ 3 days left ~

I heard my phone alarm going of, i slapped myself and turned it off, i stretched and walked to bathroom to brush my teeth, after i was done i took a quick shower and shaved my legs, i wrapped towel around me and walked to my closet to pick up outfit that im gonna wear.

I put on black and white Vans and my brown little purse, i walked downstairs and saw Twins watching TV "Morning" i said to both of them as i kissed their cheeks, and they giggled in respond, i walked to kitchen and grabbed apple, when i finished e...

I put on black and white Vans and my brown little purse, i walked downstairs and saw Twins watching TV "Morning" i said to both of them as i kissed their cheeks, and they giggled in respond, i walked to kitchen and grabbed apple, when i finished eating i looked at time

8:34am

They have kindergarten from 9am till 3pm, i walked back to living room and told them it's time to go, they nodded and Summer carried empty popcorn bowl to the sink, we walked outside and i buckled them in seats and i sat down in front and started the car, on our way there we were listening to music and just laughing, we arrived there and i parked carefully and took them out of seats, Summer was on my right side holding my hand and Jake was on left doing same thing, we walked there and saw bunch of kids, someone of them had red t-shirts some of them green, all different colours, we walked to lady on a desk "Hello i'm Ida i have to sign in my little brother and sister'' i said nicely, she gave me a look "Where are parents?" she asked rudely, "They are working" i said simply not wanting trouble "Aha and how old are you" she asked again as she pushed her glasses up, "My mum and dad said you can call them if there is trouble" i smirked at her, she sighed "Names" "Summer and Jake Espinosa" i told her and looked down at Jake who looked scared i bend down so i was in his level "Jake baby what's wrong?" i said slowly stroking his cheek "I'm scared" he looked down, aw my heart melt, "Look baby it might be scary but trust me you will make new friends" after i told him that he seemed to relax and i smiled standing up "Yeah they are in group Purple with Mrs.Potter" she smiled for first time ever as she handled twins purple shirts that they have to wear, we walked to purple doors that said "Team Purple - Mrs.Potter" and as we walked inside walls were purple and mostly everything was, there was lady smiling down at kids and as she saw us her eyes widen and she walked up to us "Hi i'm Mrs.Potter and you just be Ida nice to meet you, your parents called and said they couldn't make it'' she explained and i nodded, Twins were already all over the place, Jake was playing with toys and Summer was talking to some girls. "Wait aren't you the Ida Espinosa, the member of OurGirlyLife" my blood froze, dammit women, i gave her a fake smile "yeah" she smiled and continued talking about tour and all and i'm like women let me go, after couple of minutes my phone ringed and thank God, i said bye to woman and walked outside picking up my phone "Hello" i answered outside building now "Hey Ida wanna film a video " Matthew asked me on other line, i unlocked Matt's car and sat inside, "Sure i will be home in a minute" i was about to hang up "Wait wait" i put my phone back to my ear "What?" i asked putting seat beal on "Don't wreck my car" i laughed and hang up as i droves back home.

---------------------------------
A/N i think i will update like 2 more chapters today i just have ideas and stuffs hahah