51%

So after a few mental break down of not getting VIP for WDW concert i am okay. Barely...

-

Ida's POV

Me and Daniel were running around all day throwing pillows at each other playing fights, like a real couple, is this really what it feels like being loved by someone who truly means it? Because i sure didn't felt it with Kian, Me and Daniel were baking some cupcakes since we got hungry after all that running.

"So why don't you tell me something about yourself" he broke the silent by putting the cupcakes is the oven, he walked up to me as i was sitting down on a counter, i looked down at my lap, was i really ready to tell him everything? Everything about running away and faking my suicide? He might think that i'm so weird psycho, i shook my head and looked up meeting his blue eyes

"I don't really know if you will like who I was long time ago" I mumbled playing with my fingers, i felt his hands cup mines, "Hey you can tell me anything if you are comfortable with it" he smiled down at me and kissed my head making my checks heat up from a sudden action, i gave him weak smile and jumped down from counter taking his arm in mine and dragging him to living room, we sat down on comfortable  couch and i sat down with my legs up my chest

"Are you sure?" i asked him, i am so scared of how he will react, i don't even know him that well and i was willing to tell him the crazy story of my life.

He nodded his head and came closer to me putting his hand on my leg.

I took a deep breath, "Long time ago, i had these bestfriends and we were bullied, a lot, by our own brothers..."

I went on and told him everything how my OWN brother hurt me, how he made me feel, how everyone humiliated me, i told him when me and other girl wrote down suicide notes and moved to La, how we meet Selena and Victoria, how i meet o2l and started dating Kian, how he treated me, how we broke up, about to 5OU tour is girls had and youtube channel, seeing Kian and Jc at modeling casting, girls kicking me out of the house, i was basically telling him every single and little thing that happens over the past years, i had tears streaming down my face and so did Daniel, i couldn't believe myself that i'm telling someone the whole story, how can a normal person who was born to live a normal life, go through something like this? You may be thinking that this some kind of fanction or a movie, if my life is a movie i would make more money then Kardashians.

"And then i meet you and my whole life changed" was the last thing i said to him, before i felt him pulling me into his soft chest and giving me best hug i even had in my whole life, he had those soft and caring and protective kind of hugs, i loved them i could stay in his arms for a whole day and not care about anything.

Have i found my soulmate? Is there a chance i can still be happy?

-

I finally updated after a year!!!

snapchat: ida.rosic
insta: ida.mth
twitter: idaamth