30%

Ida's P.O.V

So i'm standing here, right infront of the boy who broke my heart, who betrayed me and my friends. He broke the awkward silent by saying. "Soo how have you been?" He asked trying to be friendly. "Oh you know really good,for the fact i'm standing right infront of boy who broke my heart" i said with no emotions at all, i turned around and started to walk away, i don't want to be with him or even breath the same air as him, "wait" i heard behind me and in matter of second someone grabbed my shoulder and spoon me around "get your dirty hand off me" i groaned while looking at Jc in the eyes. "Just hear us out..please" he said and i could see hurt in his eyes, damn is he really sorry? "We were stupid back then, we really were, we just wanted fame and attention, i knew that Kian broke your heart and like rest of us we are really sorry Ida, we just want to change to things between us, i just want to be friends, i don't wanna be enemy with someone i made videos with or with someone i used to laugh every day, please Ida, you don't have to forgive us, i just want you to know that i'm really sorry." He finished, wow i didn't see that coming, i just gave him weak smile because i didn't know what to do, he returned it and grabbed Kian by his arm and walked outside "Kian" i said and he turned around "Congrats on getting in" i gave him weak smile. "Thank you, you too" he smiled. "And Jc i will sure think about what you said" in respond he just smiled a little and nodded. In split second they were out of doors, "what to do, what to do, what to think" i mumble to myself while grabbing my hair.

Selena's P.O.V

Ida has been gone for almost 3 hours now, she is not answering her phone or my texts, i saw her snapchat story 1h ago. "What should we do?" I asked while looking at girls, Hallie was watching TV, Victoria was on her phone. "Don't worry Sel she is smart girl, i just think she needs time" said Hallie and i let out breath '' let's hope so" i said to myself.

Ciara's P.O.V

I'm upstairs on my bed on my Mackbook i'm ft'ing my mum to see what situation is there. "Cameron just went out to buy grocerys darling, how are you and girls?" She said. "We are good mum we are just having a little hard time right now" i said while rubbing back of my head "And why is that?" She put popcorn in her mouth. "Well the other day we saw O2L, and i really don't know what to think, i mean they did hurt us, but not that much so we can't forgive them" i said playing with the piece of my hair "Oh honey, i'm so sorry but at the end of the day you will know what to do, you will make smart decidion, even tho other girls may not like it, you are your own person and you know what to do" she said, my mum is always right, she was always best with words and knew how to make me feel better "Thank you mum, you are best, i have to go now, i will talk to you later, byyee" i said while blowing kiss, she smiled and blow kiss, i closed my laptop shut. "What to do now Ciara" i said while looking up at the ceiling.

Ida's P.O.V

"I'm homee" i yelled while i was walking inside, in matter of second mad looking Selena was infront of me "Woah you scar-" "WHERE were youu?" Selena whisper/yelled. "Chill i was just out for a walk" i said while walking pass her "Ida what is up?" She said while following me into kitchen "i was talking to Kian and Jc today" i bite my lip, "YOU DID WHAT!?" She yelled. "Wow what is going on here?" Asked Hallie sitting down on chair "Ida talked to Kian and Jc" said Selena crossing her arms over her chest "Why?" Hallie asked me while looking me into eyes. "I was on modeling casting and i was walking out when i saw Kian and Jc and Jc started talking and yeah" i said "and what did Jc said?" Asked Victoria while joining convo "dudes my head hurts, i dont feel like having this conversation, imma go sleep, peace the fuck out" i said and walked upstairs, was i rude? A little, oh well. I walked up to my room and took a nice shower, i put on big shirt and climbed on my bed, i put my earphones in and listened to music a little bit untill i pass out.

-------------------
A/N

I know i know i havent updated in like yearrrs i'm sorry guys i really am :(

Snapchat: ida.rosic
IG: ida.rosic
Facebook: ida rosic